[JV] Coach me on flipping sites, get access to my arsenal of tools......
  • Hey guys,
    I go by the name "Glovek" i've been doing Adsense sites for a while, but I am very new to flipping sites. I'm young, I'm Christian, and I'm a South Floridian. My goal is to make a few hundred this month to pay my rent so I don't get evicted. I don't drink or use drugs, so instead the extra money I make will go to local libraries in South Florida to help promote education.

I bought Killer Flipping Secrets but i've been unsuccessful. I need a 1 on 1 coach who has a proven track record...I am an SEO expert and I can get you ranked with my arsenal of tools:

Xrumer
    SEnuke
    Scrapebox
    Manual Press Release submissions

Let me know if you would be able to help me out.

Regards,
    -Glovek
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-10 01:37:10
  • 1st: I take offense to people who use the "christian" badge OK. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
    2nd: No one cares about what you do with the money you earn. That's up to you.
    3rd: Stop asking for handouts. There are PLENTY of people that would like to earn online and I'm not just talking about flipping websites.
    4th: Buy the coaching from Thomas or Bryan. They offer it and their the best.
    5th: Keep personal things personal and business things business.

That is all.

Trinity
  • [quote="Trinity"]
    1st: I take offense to people who use the "christian" badge OK. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
    2nd: No one cares about what you do with the money you earn. That's up to you.
    3rd: Stop asking for handouts. There are PLENTY of people that would like to earn online and I'm not just talking about flipping websites.
    4th: Buy the coaching from Thomas or Bryan. They offer it and their the best.
    5th: Keep personal things personal and business things business.

That is all.

Trinity

Grow up kid. I really don't care how you feel, stop trolling posts. Reported.
  • Since you are good at SEO, find any niche (not too competitive to get faster results), find your keywords and look at GAKT (Google AdWords Keyword Tool) to check the monthly volume searches (Use exact match). Try targeting keywords that have greater than 5000 monthly searches. And also check the CPC for that kind of keyword too, it's pretty hard for you to get a dollar if the CPC is way too low with low monthly volume searches. You can either check it at spyfu.com or just by using GAKT.

However with just less than a month profit (you are saying you want to flip it this month), it's kinda hard for you to sell for decent amount of money. History of revenues is one of the key.

P.s: Head up to WF, DP, or any other Webmaster forum, sell your SEO service (You can get quick money with this method, indeed have great SEO tools by the way, you are at advantage). Build a site for your SEO service, brand it, when established, find outsources to do the job, flip it on later date if you don't want to keep this business.

Hope this helps.
  • Please take in account on what you speak and whom you speak to Glovek.This is a friendly forum.It has been more like a family helping out each other.I agree with all points from trinity.

P.S : Trinity was a moderator to this forum.(For your information)
  • [quote="Glovek77"]
    Grow up kid. I really don't care how you feel, stop trolling posts. Reported.

Easy now. We're all friends here (except that guy Bryan, I don't like him much ;) )

@ All - Please keep the conversations on topic - we don't want anyone personally insulting people. If you want to discuss religion, race, politics etc please use the off-topic sections.

Cheers,
    Thomas
  • I, in your position, would look to flip a few small sites and continue up the ladder. Once you get up to a certain level I would start trying to broker small sales and build your reputation. As said in the brokering section of KFS, I believe the average amount you get is around 15% of the sale.