Another Small Success
  • How yall doing?Been missing for some time from the FN Forum but now im back and im back with a success story:P.Anyway here is my flippa auction so any feedback good or bad are well taken.

http://flippa.com/auctions/102359

I bought the site about 2 or 3 months ago for 20 bucks on DP.I´ve had some personal problems and did not have the time to put on it and so 4 days ago i decided to put it on flippa as it is.I´ve sold the site for $70 with no featured upgrade so i guess that made me a $50 pure profit since i´ve used the KFS flippa coupon to start the auction.

So what you guys think?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-10-06 00:24:51
  • I remember this site from DP. I figured $10-15 a month is all it could ever make so I passed. I need them to make $50-100/month at position #1. You won't get rich this way but to dump it in a month for a profit seems a good start.

Buddy
  • Congratulations.

Trinity
  • Thanks for the comments.Now i need to invest that in better sites and move up.
  • I think if you had sold some text links off for a few bucks each month as it was sitting well on P1 and things you may have squeezed little extra. Just my thought there.
  • Great Job - do 5 or 10 of these and then you will be able to move up to the next level. I am seeing a lot of quality sites going very cheap right now. Just have to be patient but it is really a buyers market right now in my opinion.