noob like me need help
  • hello everybody.

i am totally new to IM and i just bough KFS and i really like it. but my main concern is i wanted to start to build my own site and flip it for a profit.

is there any resources which will guide me to build a site from scratch?

regards
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-11 14:45:25
  • Hey,

Are you really sure that you have gone through KFS? However, I don't know what are being told inside KFS because I don't have it. But I think it should be great guide for you to flip sites. Try to re-read and digest it.

You also might be interested to: http://flippingnetwork.com/forum/showth ... p?tid=1095
  • Yes there are some places to help you build your own site. I love that you bought KFS, that shows that you are looking for something to do. TAKE ACTION! Do it now because you may not have tomorrow.

Google search word press they have some templates for websites
    Some hosting companies will actually help you set it up. Pretty sure you can find someones blog on how to do it.
    grab some backlinks, pay Paul and he'll get you great ones, or research how to get your own.

The internet is a big place with lots of information. If you have a keyboard its right at your fingertips waiting to be touched.

Remember this quote "You will always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
  • [quote="Flip"]
    Hey,

Are you really sure that you have gone through KFS? However, I don't know what are being told inside KFS because I don't have it. But I think it should be great guide for you to flip sites. Try to re-read and digest it.

You also might be interested to: http://flippingnetwork.com/forum/showth ... p?tid=1095

hey Flip

is the link correct? i cant access to the link, it said that i dont have permission to access the page.
  • I think think this might available for certain members only. Try ask Thomas or Bryan regarding this one.
  • [quote="Flip"]
    I think think this might available for certain members only. Try ask Thomas or Bryan regarding this one.

It's similar to the introduction in KFS itself, so nothing new to learn in there.

@ OP - decide what sort of sites you want to make first. Everyone makes blogs. How about forums? Products? Mini-sites?
  • Thanks Thomas for clear this up :) However I think the KFS should already have all what you need. Just try to digest it, and as Thomas said, pick up what type of sites you want to make first. What are the thing that you think you will comfort to do with? Think about that though. Good luck anyway!
  • Just stick with MFA sites and flip them. Easy and quick.

Trinity