• Hi everyone!
    I've been developing a network of websites for a couple of months now, they're really doing quite well but I need to sell them fairly soon, however I'm wondering what to do about the lack of recent Google Pagerank updates (April was the last proper one I've seen). It's a network of 5 websites, a few 301'd domains and a couple of support sites, and I'd predict from past experience that each site should achieve a PR2-3 when the toolbar update comes around (They're all presently PR0).

As I say I need to sell soon, but does anyone think it's worth hanging on a little longer for a PR update? Or would you say the chance of an August update has been and gone?
    Any thoughts are really appreciated!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-13 08:54:43
  • I'd hold on to them. This PR update has been a long time coming so I'd expect it to be any day now. I don't think it has happened yet.
  • funny enough I have also been wondering if the PR update would happen soon again. As it could be pretty soon
  • Thanks to the both of you - guess I'll give it another week and see what occurs, cheers for the advice! :)
  • [quote="pushtotalk"]
    Thanks to the both of you - guess I'll give it another week and see what occurs, cheers for the advice! :)

There won´t be a PR update within the next week, as google always updated the PR between the end of the month and some days after a new month has begon (in the past).

I expect the next update to be round end of august or even september,...

But noone knows exactly what big Google does...