How long to get WSO approved on WarriorForum?
  • How long does it take to get approved on WF? I paid for membership, submitted over a day ago and still not there...
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-11 09:49:25
  • [quote="Glovek77"]
    How long does it take to get approved on WF? I paid for membership, submitted over a day ago and still not there...

Have you checked your PM?

You need to pay after approval before it goes live. You know the 20 dollar fee, but yeah sometimes they are pretty lazy ;)
  • Yea I have. I have already paid the $37 or whatever then I posted and it has not been approved...pissing me off.
  • [quote="Glovek77"]
    Yea I have. I have already paid the $37 or whatever then I posted and it has not been approved...pissing me off.

Hmm that's odd, but yeah it's darn annoying I know the feeling.
  • That's a bit bizarre indeed as it usually takes them only a few hours.

Perhaps try PMing some moderators or alternatively wait a few more days and resubmit. (the $37 is a one-time membership fee btw. Submitting a new WSO is free and you only pay once it's approved so no harm in resubmitting after a while.)
  • WF has taken sucking to the highest level.
  • Maybe 12 hours for me. You might find as it's your first WSO they will take a bit longer to check you out and approve it. You could PM a mod but they are usually grumpy f**kers :)