Find Expiring PR 4,5,6 domains for sale
  • Here's a quick tip to find domains which already has a high PR and are expiring soon.Meaning,you get to build a quick site on and flip it for good amount.(Remember,Flippa buyers love PR ;) )

This is where you get it.

Bryan's edit: Link deleted because most domains are fake PR (see below)

They update their site daily with expiring domains.
    Happy Flipping.[hr]
    This seems a better place too.
    http://www.deletedlive.com/

If you find any more places like this or have your own tool which lets you find domains with PR related to your keyword please share.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-05-09 10:24:34
  • Good find, foz.
  • Yeah, good find. If you can pick up cheap domains with PR you can probably double the price you would usually get for a new(ish) site on Flippa.
  • Here is a site that I use frequently to get some awesome domains from... Often times, you can reg some .coms with thousands of exact searches and weak competition that you never have the opportunity to buy without using sites like these.

You have to be quick in some cases, because obviously, the best of the best get taken very quickly. However, if you aren't a stickler for exact match domains (which I am), you can also find very valuable brandable domains as well... Take a quick look at the last post, and you'll see what I mean.

At the time of each post, all domains are available for registration.

http://www.freshavails.com/

Warning: Don't get excited and spend hundreds in domains that you don't need... :)
  • CAREFUL!

I have verified all the domains and i do NOT got one domain that have real PR. All of them have FAKE PR!
  • Yes, careful, I haven't checked all like aeLED claimed. But what I found on my first check;

08watch.com - it says PR3 on the page and even at the selling page

But after I ran a check, it was fake.

You can try check it yourself by typing.
    (format: info:domain-name.extension)

info:08watch.com
    -------> www.grassboot.com/ actual PR page
  • All of them are fake.

They use 301 redirect... ;)
  • But I found 1 isn't fake just now :)

Can't recall, but it was PR3, however almost 90%+ I've checked just now was fake.
  • The domains that are not fake, will not expire. If you buy it, tell me ;)
  • Nope, currently I'm not interested in getting new domain (new/aged/high pr) :)

[quote="aeLED"]
    The domains that are not fake, will not expire. If you buy it, tell me ;)
  • I have deleted the link from OP to prevent anyone from buying a fake-PR domain, then going to sell it on Flippa and getting their auction suspended without even knowing that they've done anything wrong.

Also - has anyone checked the 2nd site (http://www.deletedlive.com/) ? Are these better and with actual pagerank?

Bryan
  • Those domains are the same thing.

The best is find a host provider that tells you the deleted and expired domains and you check it every day.
  • Thanks for finding out the fake ones and removing it guys.Next time i'll share something that i've tested and have worked for me.
  • [quote="fozer0l"]
    Here's a quick tip to find domains which already has a high PR and are expiring soon.Meaning,you get to build a quick site on and flip it for good amount.(Remember,Flippa buyers love PR ;) )

I have some questions about expired domains.
    If domain was droped and catch up, sometimes whois shows a new creation date (when it caught), so waybackmachine.org can shows you 10 years history, but who is can shows you creation date like 2010-10-22 .
    Is it possible to sale domain like this on flippa.com? :)

Buy the way, even if PR not faked, this is NOT actual PR, because we can see tool bar PR only, but Google updated it about 1 year ago. So if year ago PR was 6 now real PR can be 5 or even 4, because toolbar PR show you 1 year old PR value... (I already have domain like this :) )
  • [quote="charlyod"]
    [quote="fozer0l"]
    Here's a quick tip to find domains which already has a high PR and are expiring soon.Meaning,you get to build a quick site on and flip it for good amount.(Remember,Flippa buyers love PR ;) )

I have some questions about expired domains.
    If domain was droped and catch up, sometimes whois shows a new creation date (when it caught), so waybackmachine.org can shows you 10 years history, but who is can shows you creation date like 2010-10-22 .
    Is it possible to sale domain like this on flippa.com? :)

Buy the way, even if PR not faked, this is NOT actual PR, because we can see tool bar PR only, but Google updated it about 1 year ago. So if year ago PR was 6 now real PR can be 5 or even 4, because toolbar PR show you 1 year old PR value... (I already have domain like this :) )

You can certainly sell it on Flippa but what will happen is that flippa will have a little bit of red text saying that the date the website was started is prior to the creation date of the domain. This may scare off some buyers.
  • If you are going to do this you need to do a little research and studying. THis is very easy and very lucrative if you know what you are doing.

First, you need to study the "Domain Name Lifecycle". If you do a google or youtube search for that term you will find many good explanations.

The key is to buy the domain BEFORE it goes through the delete phase - if you can do that you can retain the backlinks and PR in most cases. You do this by "backordering" the domain - for instance Namejet.com is one company that will do that (and there are others).

For information on a domain (when it was registered, how many backlinks, pagerank) etc - here is a free utility that will check it - go to: http://www.amadorwa.com/seostats/
  • I forgot to add yesterday - if you are interested in doing this - try and also get a domain with existing backlinks ANDa DMOZ and Yahoo directory Listing as well which is just as if not more important than PR (If you are not familiar with DMOZ listing do a google search).

THis adds tremendous value to the domain and a new buyer.
  • [quote="mrstealth"]
    The key is to buy the domain BEFORE it goes through the delete phase - if you can do that you can retain the backlinks and PR in most cases. You do this by "backordering" the domain - for instance Namejet.com is one company that will do that (and there are others).

Thank you for answer, but the biggest question for me: is it possible to quick sale on flippa domains that was bought AFTER delete phase. Looks like this is not a goods idea sale sites like this because there is no traffic, income, creation date is too young. There is PR only...
  • You can sell it on flippa, however, if it goes through the delete process more than lucky google will strip the PR at the next page rank update - they are notified/can see the whois information and once they see the delete and re-register they will strip PR and any most likely any backlinks.

You do not want the domain to go through the delete process.
  • I learned how to save PR after delete process (and return back if Google sets PR = 0 or N/A)
    If if helps to some one i can enplane how to do this:
    - Don't change domain registration company
    - Add good article to main page (don't keep landing page or empty index page)
    - Even if Google sets PR to 0 or N/A, PR returns back quickly
  • Hi Charly - What do you do with the registration name ? Do you just set the name to private/ private registration ?
  • [quote="mrstealth"]
    Hi Charly - What do you do with the registration name ? Do you just set the name to private/ private registration ?

Hi :)
    - If I'm going to sale links or use site as satellite to your main site use fake name or private registration (Google doesn't like private registration name, but mainly this is not a big problem)
    - If I'm going to use domain for white head projects I just use my real name...
  • Thanks Charly - the reason I ask is that I was told if google see's a change in name registration they will drop the PR - unless you leave registration the same as before or private. Personally, I just use private registration and I have never had a problem.
  • I was wondering how much money can I expect from selling a PR 4 website on flippa. What about PR 3 website? a week back I bought two PR3 websites from DP at $25 and $18 respectively. Weren't good keywords.
  • [quote="shakircontractor"]
    I was wondering how much money can I expect from selling a PR 4 website on flippa. What about PR 3 website? a week back I bought two PR3 websites from DP at $25 and $18 respectively. Weren't good keywords.

The best way to answer this is to teach you how to find the answer yourself. Go to Flippa and search sold auctions of sites similar to the two you bought. You'll get a good idea of what you can expect to get.