How To Flip A Turnkey Site For 500$
  • Step One: Make a list of your city and at least 5 cities with in a few miles radius from you.

Step Two: Scan the local business directories and check yelp for business that have no site or very badly designed sites.

Step Three: Create a site for them and get it ranking for specific keywords that will bring in leads and sales for them.

Step Four: Pitch it to them. Never call always pitch face to face and bring your laptop and show them your results (traffic/leads you get for email campaigns).

Step Five: Upsell them with hosting, maintenance, sem, etc.

Step Six: Profit.

I've made XX,XXX with in a month doing this past time for fun. At first I just wanted to control the reviews of a few friends bars/clubs/restaurants but I ended up selling the sites and a few services that I outsource.

Trinity
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-08-27 13:23:14
  • Would you suggest using coupons and/or ebooks to capture the leads. I would also think a variable of this would be to sell the leads to them on a monthly basis. This may require more upkeep though.
  • What to do if i am not residing in US,UK wherever? Will it work for me still if i concentrate 5 cities in a particular area where i'm not residing?
  • [quote="fozer0l"]
    What to do if i am not residing in US,UK wherever? Will it work for me still if i concentrate 5 cities in a particular area where i'm not residing?

You can always hire someone and pay them commission.

College students etc are perfect for this. They will do almost anything for $100 :)

Build up a bunch of sites and get students to go round local businesses (or calling them) and offer them $100 per sale.

You can scale this up quite nicely if you are organised and upsell other relevant services.
  • @ Fozer0l - This will work for any country you live in. You're still going to need transportation of some sort to pitch.

@ Hoops4me - That's kind of difficult. If you can't get coupons for the store/shop, then you can offer them can you? However if you can then do it! I was actually testing out a method by generating leads using coupons from clients competitors. This works well when your clients competition is larger.

Sorry for not answering you guys a lot sooner. Been busy and I didn't expect this thread to get much attention.

Trinity