Get indexed in 2 hours
  • Okay,

I have a theory on how to get indexed in under two hours for about $.03. I just registered a new site right now and am going to experiment. It is not currently indexed so we'll see.

Let the experiment begin.

Oh and I'll share it if it works obviously, but only VIP.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-09-28 03:54:34
  • Lol, failed experiment. Nevermind.
  • Try Digging it and Bookmarking the Digg! I also have some software that will run a new site through about 100 of those website valuation sites which tends to get my sites listed within about 24 hours.
  • Hi Guys,

I'll give away a secret weapon since we're all VIPs :) Run your site through this and you'll be indexed within 12-24 hours if not sooner.

http://www.affmastermind.com/toolbox/quickindex/
  • Thanks, I'll give it a shot, let you know how well it works.
  • I know a few good quick indexing tricks and one that I recently tried that worked like a charm is to have two gmail accounts and send yourself an email from one to the other containing the URL of your new site. I was indexed within a couple of hours. Seems the overarching arm of the Big G extends to loving its own email system so much it gives you extra kudos for using it...

Try it and let me know!
  • Crikey! That sounds like it has to be a fluke! I am going to give it a go now on my office2010upgrade.com domain I got from Bryan and not do anything else, other than a plain wordpress blog.
  • What was your experiment? Submitting the site to Adwords?
  • So I am intrigued by Amandas Gmail trick. Just sent back and forth a couple of emails about the site and also changed one of the statuses to talk about the site and also mentioned it in chat. It is now 13.23 here so will check every hour or so as I remember and see how long it takes to get listed!

If it isnt listed by tonight I will use my normal channels and then see how much longer.

office2010upgrade.com is the site thanks to Bryan!
  • No, my idea was similar by advertising it on a network so I would get 300+ links instantly to my site, but it took a week to finally get indexed, still a week is pretty good and it's on the first page of the keyword I wanted

narutovsneji.com

keyword: naruto vs neji
  • Well I tried the gmail experiment but I dont think it got me listed. Certainly now withing the 12 hours I left it. In the end I submitted my site to a whole load of domain ranking sites which did a reasonable job and it is now listed.
  • Hmmm - just got a site listed and ranked Google Page 1 within 3 days and used the gmail trick as part of my normal routine. Of course, it could have been the other things I did that worked. Do you know the identi.ca trick? Pretty old now but still seems to work a treat.
  • [quote="AmandaC"]
    Hmmm - just got a site listed and ranked Google Page 1 within 3 days and used the gmail trick as part of my normal routine. Of course, it could have been the other things I did that worked. Do you know the identi.ca trick? Pretty old now but still seems to work a treat.

Amanda, please elaborate a bit on the 'identi.ca' trick? Haven't hear of that one.
  • Hehehehehe identi.ca hehehehehe

I kinda blew that one up, still works though http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-s ... itors.html
  • well to be honest, I'm not sure if this really works... My posts never show up on the identi.ca homepage. Also it is flooded with spam...
  • it's not about posting, just creating a profile with your backlink will do the indexing.
  • [quote="Maruk"]
    it's not about posting, just creating a profile with your backlink will do the indexing.

yeah, but the message described in the link above includes posting so I assume that it's not the one mentioned earlier...
  • Yea, the people that did all the posting after using my script actually spam flooded the site and ruined it for them selves.
    But the profile creating with profile backlink still works, use it all the time.
    As a matter of fact, I create couple profile backlinks from authority websites and it works like a charm.