Bug on flippa regarding the last bid value...
  • Live example in my case.I have an auction with 9 bids and the last bid is 1800$.When i check from time to time i see the last bid is 1500$ or 1600$ from previous bids.All the bids are accepted and I don't have a single one pending.It's like

last bid --> 1800$
    previous bid --> 1600$
    bid before that --> 1500$ <--sometimes i see 1500$ as the greatest bid while I have 9 bids accepted and the value is for 1800$

If I refresh the page the auction get back to normal and i see again the last bid value.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-09-26 02:07:35
  • Yeah I saw that last night on flippa too.I think people reported the bug to them and they'll fix it soon.1800$,that's very nice,you must have a good site on your hands.Did you built it yourself or bought it from DP or another marketplace?
  • [quote="Kriss_Kringle"]
    Yeah I saw that last night on flippa too.I think people reported the bug to them and they'll fix it soon.1800$,that's very nice,you must have a good site on your hands.Did you built it yourself or bought it from DP or another marketplace?

Hope they fix it...The site it's built by me.
  • It's just a JavaScript error and as far as I know you the auction owner are the only one who sees it.
    Try logging out from Flippa and it shouldn't happen.
  • grasshopper is right, nothing to worry about