• I have 40$ to spend on a site for a quick flip.I want to know:
    Should I go ahead and search for a site on DP to buy or should I buy a domain and build a site by myself?:huh:
    I'm not good at SEO or Web design so you can see why I'm not sure what to do yet.
    All opinions would greatly be appreciated.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-09-18 13:55:36
  • If you're not good at SEO or Web design maybe you're good at monetisation? If so, buy a site from DP on that logic.
  • I'm a noob so I can't say I'm good at anything at the moment but I want some advice from people who bought from DP before.Is it worth buying from DP or should I make a site by myself?I'm asking this because I don't have the money to experiment so like I said in the OP,any advice will greatly appreciated.
  • Do not worry. Just buy a site from DP with a poor copy. Write a better copy and sell it. As simple as that. I have done it and it works wonders. You need not touch it a bit. Atleast that's what i did. My copy wasn't top notch too..But it sold. As the saying goes "anything sells on flippa" ;)

P.S: Just do the due diligence while buying and selling to make sure you are not scammed and lose your money.
  • How was your profit from the flip considering you didn't touched it at all?