Did I win the auction of the domain?
  • Hey, I just purchased a domain from godaddy closeouts and under my auction account inside won. It shows the domain.

Sold date says: 09/20/2010

Status says: 09/23/2010

does that mean I get it the 23?

and it basically is mine now?[hr]
    I checked it with http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php

since I wanted to find out if the pr was real and it shows the same as is in the auction.

If I remember correctly prchecker is showing the actual/real pagerank.

Or am I mistaken?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-09-20 11:56:45
  • If it says you won, you won it.

Now, there will usually be a little delay until it is actually transferred into your account.

First, you will need to pay the fee's. Once those are paid, godaddy will let you know the estimated delivery time. If this is an expiring domain it can take some time to go through the whole process. You probably will not actually get the domain into your account on the 23rd.

After paying, contact godaddy support - they should be able to give you a better idea of when the domain will actually hit your account.

Prchecker.com should tell you the actual google page rank.
  • [quote="mrstealth"]
    If it says you won, you won it.

Now, there will usually be a little delay until it is actually transferred into your account.

First, you will need to pay the fee's. Once those are paid, godaddy will let you know the estimated delivery time. If this is an expiring domain it can take some time to go through the whole process. You probably will not actually get the domain into your account on the 23rd.

After paying, contact godaddy support - they should be able to give you a better idea of when the domain will actually hit your account.

Prchecker.com should tell you the actual google page rank.

Alright just as I thought I actually own it now. And I just need to wait for the 23rd.

Well I have checked it different places and it shows the pr.

I am just worried the pr update comes soon. Before I am able to build a good and strong site on it again.