Closeout Report - Detailed Information on Godaddy's Closeout Reports
  • Need Cheap Domain Names With PR, Age or Backlinks?

Godaddy Closeout domains are sold from just $5 plus a registration fee (approx $10). These domains are expired but not deleted so any pagerank or age they have is still with them. However, Godaddy have tens of thousands of domains in their closeout section and no indication to their real value is given apart from a generic traffic rank.

With the Closeout Report you get a list of all Godday Closeout domains for that month including the following vital information:

- The Pagerank of the domain
    - The validity of the pagerank (fake/valid)- The age of the domain
    - The Number of backlinks the domain has

With this system you can pick up an aged PR domain with traffic for you to do as you please.

September’s Closeout Domains Include:

- Over 53,000 Clearout Domains WIth the Above Info
    - Dictionary domain names
    - 11 Year Old Domains
    - Valid PR 0 – PR 4 Domains
    - Fake PR 0 – PR 5 Domains
    - Micro Niche Domains with exact search terms in the thousands
    - Domains with 1000's of backlinks

How Was The List Complied

- I Pulled a list of every closeout domain on Godaddy
    - Obtained the Pagerank of each domain
    - Checked the validity of each pagerank
    - Checked the number of backlinks for each domain
    - Checked the Whois for each domain to determine their age
    - Removed all domains that don’t have information on at least one of the above

How Can I Use This Information?

Website Flipping

If you are a website flipper, you know how much extra you can sell your site for if the website has an aged domain, PR, and/or backlinks. With this information you can buy a domain with all these features, build a site and sell it on. You’ll turn a $5 domain into $$$’s.

Domaining

As above, some people sell just domains. Using this information, you can buy a valuable domain from just $5 (plus registration fee) and sell it on for $$$.

SEO Help For Existing Sites

You can use this information to purchase a PR domain, set up a site and link it to your main website to pass on some nice PR love.

Will The Domains Keep Their Pagerank?

This debate is almost as old as time, but in my experience, if you make a site in the same niche as the old site and make a few fresh links, the PR sticks.

Due to the number of closeouts on Godaddy, it is virtually impossible for normal surfers to findthe domains with PR, Age And Backlinks .

Use the link below to purchase September 2010′s Closeout Report for just $50. A download link will be sent to your paypal email address within 12 hours. I only accept PayPal.

www.closeoutreport.com

The next report will be in early October 2010. Please subscribe to the mailing list to be emailed as soon as report is released.

*Disclaimer*

At the time of compiling this report, all domains are available and information relating to them, correct.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-11-23 10:35:21
  • My question, there is myth that if u buy an expired domain with pr
    Next time u update your domian with content, and google visit u again
    The domain pr drop terribly
    So just want to know you opinion about it
    Thx
  • yeah I have heard that myth as well, although I read somewhere that the pr will drop terribly initially but if you rebuild it with the links that are indexed and around the same theme that the pr comes back, although not as good as it was initially.

[quote="maninwhite"]
    My question, there is myth that if u buy an expired domain with pr
    Next time u update your domian with content, and google visit u again
    The domain pr drop terribly
    So just want to know you opinion about it
    Thx
  • Another option which I use is the Estibot service which will give you the following Appraised Drop Lists.

They cost $39.95 per month but it is a paypal subscription so you can buy a month and then cancel. You get the rest of the month. They also show a retail and a wholesale value so it is some indication of what a domain is actually worth.

http://estibot.com or if you want to support me you can sign up using my affiliate link http://www.estibot.com/go.php?u=8514

They appraise daily dropping domains from the following data sources:

* PendingDelete - Domains dropping within the next 6 days as published by Verisign™
    * RedemptionPeriod - Domains which have recently expired and are in RGP status
    * Registrar-Hold - Domains which have just expired, and are in Registrar-Hold status
    * Available - Domains which have recently dropped and may be available for registration (with value)
    * NameJet™ - Domains caught and auctioned by NameJet / NSI
    * SnapNames™ - Domains caught and auctioned by SnapNames / Oversee
    * GoDaddy™ - Domains caught and auctioned by GoDaddy

IMPORTANT: You may NOT republish or resell these lists. All information is provided for individual research purposes only.
  • Maninwhite- the PR usually sticks if you make a smiliar site and do some fresh backlink building. This is just my experience. I know some people have had it drop but for me it tends to stick.

In regards to estibot, I don't belive you get a backlink count or age of the domain there. I could be wrong though. My report is on an excel spreadsheet so it's really easy to filter it to just get the high PR, high backlinks or oldest domains.
  • Yep, you are right. Estibot doesn't give you domain age or links but it does give you Page Rank and it also gives you some fairly indepth search data. It also lets you know whether the other main tlds are available. I use it to give me details and then will do further research using Firefox.
  • Work with me here Justin, I'm trying to sell my report :)
    It took ages to compile and contains valuable info for site flippers. Just look on Flippa to see how much a 10 year old site goes for or a site with 4000 backlinks. This stuff makes a big difference.
  • Lol... Ok. How about doing a membership site where you send the info out each month. So you can either buy one off for $50 or you can get it monthly for $29.99.

Might be worth selling it on DP and WF as well.
  • Yeah well im not gonn a buy your report, just ask some question
    I think u should sell ur product in dg or somewher else
  • Yeah I thought about that Justin and may evolve it into that. It's selling quite well on another forum at the moment so I'll assess it all at the end of the month.

[quote="justin"]
    Lol... Ok. How about doing a membership site where you send the info out each month. So you can either buy one off for $50 or you can get it monthly for $29.99.

Might be worth selling it on DP and WF as well.
  • Need november/december closeout report. PM me once it's available