• Hey there,

I'm wondering if you could help me out. I am thinking about running a Facebook ads campaign due to the fact that the audience there seems to be very targeted...

However, whenever I read salespages on eBay (where I plan to purchase the gift coupons) I don't really understand, do they need a credit card, or not? I don't want to buy a gift coupon if I can't use it.

Thanks

i.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-09-28 15:19:03
  • I have used these in the past and they are legitimate - make sure you buy from a seller with a good reputation on ebay.

These coupons only work with NEW advertising accounts on Facebook so keep that in mind.

Setting up the advertising account on FB is easy, and Yes, they do require a credit card whether or not you have a coupon. Basically during the process you will have the opportunity to enter the FB Coupon code and that will become a credit in your advertising account.

FB is very picky and manually approves all ads - so don't be offended if it takes 1 or 2 revisions to get your ad approved.

Having said all of that - remember 2 things - FB can deliver a virtually unlimited number of views daily for you so be careful how you set up your daily budgets.

Also, I have found both the click through rate and the conversion rate to be very low on these ads for most products (despite the ability to target) so even with a low cost per thousand it was not profitable for me, but your offer may be different.

Hope this helps