which of my blogs to sell ?
  • After reading the book - it is fascinating and i KNOW I can make money from flipping i feel I should sell a blog -

Ive heard that a feature is essential - 50 % of sales -- this doesnt make much sense if teh blog sellls for only 100's of dollars anyway

can i sell it without a feature

I have 2 sites one is a normal auto blog the other is a product blog that sells cb books on how to get laid .

the auto blog is a co.uk and has made around $5 since june ish
    also its a year old . the kw can be ranked for @ 22k searches -- my seo isnt good enough to rank yet - im just getting good at SB .

anyway teh other one is a .info ( i know these are crap now )
    how to get laid site - potentially a high earner - teh kw should be easy to rank for - also it has a free brandable e book that has plr privelages .

both 0 traffic - both pr 0 revenue not much
    however kw 's can be ranked for & getting laid site has high earnings potential -

can I sell either ? I was thinking of DP for a quick free flip - then do a proper flip -

cheers
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-10-11 12:09:32
  • Right - for the types of sites you are talking about the Feature option is a waste of money. I would recommend DP or Warrior Forum.
  • can anyone shed some light on how to do a dp flip ?
  • [quote="sound_as_a_pound"]
    can anyone shed some light on how to do a dp flip ?

Just post it in the sites for sale section.
  • I know this is how its done but what tactics and ideas do you guys have to shed
  • [quote="sound_as_a_pound"]
    I know this is how its done but what tactics and ideas do you guys have to shed

Be as descriptive and transparent as possible in your auction listing. Make sure you include as many screenshots as you can to show traffic, revenue, etc.

I'm not sure what it is about DP, but half of the auctions on there have horrible listings. They will put something like "i got a site for sale that makes me 20 a month and i wana sell it" and literally nothing else - no screenshots as proof, no mention of the URL at all, and nothing to even convince someone to want to buy it.

So my suggestion is to read around some of the auctions on DP that suck and make sure to NOT list yours the same way they do. Go to Flippa and check out some of the auctions that get a lot of activity and try to model your listing copy after theirs.