how to sell a fiverr account ?
  • Ive made around $250 from this account my old one was the same but got deleted --

it could be good for somone else - how exactly to go about selling ?

cheers
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-10-21 09:01:05
  • PM Me with the details - I am interested.[hr]
    I just checked the Terms of Service and saw nothing that would prohibit the transferring of a sellers account.
  • anyone have any good ideas how to sell this ?

if anyopne is interested pm me its a good price -
  • Suggest offering it on sites like DigitalPoint. TRouble is once someone sees the kind of gugs you are offering it is I suspect fairly easy to duplicate.
  • [quote="justin"]
    Suggest offering it on sites like DigitalPoint. TRouble is once someone sees the kind of gugs you are offering it is I suspect fairly easy to duplicate.

you would think so justin - but I have at least 2 regular "clients" who trust me - also I have alot of positive feedback -- I know ill have regular work ( $100 pm ) for at least 6 months if everything remains ok -- it takes a while to get all these things
  • Then I suspect Digital Point is your best bet. I would definitely state in your sales copy the amount of positve feedback you have and that there are two regular clients. Ideally I would state how long it takes to do their work.