• hello,
    some of you may know me from other websites/forums, some not.
    i´ve never done anything flipping related before and hope to get a little extra money from it.
    as internet marketing changes very fast sometimes i always look for new income streams.
    i´m a fulltime internet marketer and make my money from p2p traffic, ppv, facebook ads and some other things and maybe from site flipping too soon...

greets, darkstar69
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-14 12:18:36
  • Hey mate,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will learn enough to have a nice income stream from flipping to subsidise your current income. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thomas
  • Hello, hope you can share you knowledge with all of us about what you already know. You already have an advantage if you know how to monetize sites. Makes flipping a lot more enjoyable and profitable.

Fruit
  • hehe, just because i make money online does not mean i know how to monetize websites...
    the only website i own (besides my company website) was created in about ten minutes about 5 years ago.
    it´s a simple one page only html website that looks so ugly that every kid could do it better.
    but hey, this ugly old thing alone makes me about €40k/year on average.
    i can´t design websites, i have no knowledge of programming languages, no graphic skills and writing emails or sales letters is a pain for me because i´m not a native english speaker...
    but i have a very strange mindset that brings me an never ending amount of weird ideas for making money.
    and this ideas are all working without having websites.
    so i´m very curious to see, how much money i will be able to pull from siteflipping as it´s a complete new thing for me.

greets, darkstar69
  • Nonetheless, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Fruit