• Hello Thomas,

This is with reference to New WSO which is online at warrior forum informs that KFS has been sold/Flipped :) is it correct?

Also it talks about contracts as bonus which we can use for buying and selling sites.

Could u let us know where we can access this information.

Thank u

Pavan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-11-20 15:48:27
  • Hi Pavan,

Yes, we recently sold KFS to some business partners of ours who have a lot of experience buying and selling sites (especially higher end). They have launched a new WSO with some new content.

Chris should update on where this content is available for current customers.

Cheers,
    Thomas
  • Pavan (and everyone else),

The new content is available in the forum under "bonus chapters" and "toolbox". We'll be making a more formal announcement soon!

Chris.
  • Also, I should add if someone has success stories, please share them in the comments of the WSO. I'd like to keep this forum going by continually bringing in new people and that would help a ton!

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spe ... 2-0-a.html
  • Thank you Thomas and Chrismyates for chipping in..Let me check the new contents now :)[hr]
    Hello Chris,

For all flipping which we do below $1000 we can just use Non disclosure and Simple website flipping contract right? please confirm if this fine...or If you have any suggestions when to use what...please let us know...
  • Oe, awesome :)
  • [quote="pavan"]
    Thank you Thomas and Chrismyates for chipping in..Let me check the new contents now :)[hr]
    Hello Chris,

For all flipping which we do below $1000 we can just use Non disclosure and Simple website flipping contract right? please confirm if this fine...or If you have any suggestions when to use what...please let us know...

Pavan,

I just saw this post, sorry for the delay. Yes, I've used the simple contract for deals that were $30,000+. However, you'll want to check with your attorney to be sure if it works for your particular situation.

Chris