• I just bought the eCourse today, and am very excited to get started. I have only skimmed through the eBook so far, but will be reading it all this weekend. There are so many people selling website flipping ebooks, most of which end up being garbage that result in no profit. Even though I have yet to dive into it, the course you put together seems much more legit and professional than anything else I've seen by far. It gives me a great deal of confidence in my ability to make money with this system.

Right now, I am a University student majoring in computer science, getting ready to graduate, and have a lot of software/web development experience. But when it comes to flipping websites for profit, I don't have a clue, and have never done it before. My hope is to learn how to do it with this course.

Looking forward to reading the book, and learning as much as possible from the more experienced members.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-15 10:20:03
  • Hey hurricane and welcome to the boards. I'm glad you bought the book I promise you'll love it. If you have any questions just ask.

Fruit
  • Hi Hurricane,

Welcome to FlippingNetwork - hopefully you will find a suitable strategy in the e-course for you.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have - we'd all be delighted to help.

Thanks,
    Thomas
  • Thanks for the welcome! :)

Once I read through the entire book, which I will be doing today or tomorrow, I will type up a detailed review. In terms of making money online, and lots of it at that, the eCourse seems very promising.