Hey from Sunny Singapore! :) - Where Education is "Everything"
  • Hey guys!

It's HappyNote from Singapore!

How's it going man? ;)

I'm technically inclined with pretty decent computer programming background and have been designing and building sites for 2 years and SEOs as well.

I have read tons of eBooks but never was I so sucked in on a book that was 128 pages long. KFS did it.

I'm ready to do some site flipping and will be planning my existing sites based on all the checklists and notes that I have taken. No shit, I never wrote 40 pages of notes before. (hey thomas and bryan; you guys are effing sick man)

Anyway, I'm glad to be on board to KFS. :D

I look forward to learning more from you guys. - I'm sure I'll.

If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. I'll try my very best ;)

HappyNote :D

P.S. - I haven't seen any other Singaporeans besides mirageak. So, If there's anything you want to know about Singapore, please let me know; even if it's the chicks here :P
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-12-01 09:51:59
  • HappyNote,

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to hear your success stories of your first flips. The best thing you can do to help us is to take action and share your results!
  • Hi HappyNote, welcome around. I love Singapore my friend, I used to live there for 6 months and I can say that it is a nice place.
    Good luck with your flipping
  • [quote="HappyNote"]
    P.S. - I haven't seen any other Singaporeans besides mirageak. So, If there's anything you want to know about Singapore, please let me know; even if it's the chicks here :P

Well, now there is ONE MORE! And this is my first post.
    I'm in Balestier area.
    This is only my second (or maybe third) WSO purchase and I'm really impressed with the quality of this one.
    Very much looking forward to starting the program, although I'll be away for a couple of weeks, so I'll have to wait till I come back, which is probably about the time the CD will arrive, anyway.