how much would you say this is worth
  • basically just pr 3
    its 3 rys old too

no traffic no content no money

but I can sell links from it right ?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-12-18 11:49:08
  • You could spend a month or two making money by selling links then plan on getting 6-10x the amount you made per month. My guess is, as-is you might get a couple hundred. Hard to say without knowing more.
  • i just bought a domain on go daddy didnt realise its not a real BIN at all - you just get first spot on the auction - anyone know how this works ? seems ok cos you dont lose money unless you get teh domain ?

there must be someone cos load sof flippas sell go daddy domains - cheers
  • If you're referring to expired domains, yeah you join an auction at the end. Sometimes you are the only bidder and get the domain cheap.
  • yeh I just got a pr 4 6 yr old domain -- sweetness - gonna revamp it and sell links

was only swapped over the dns once -- doe sthis count as dropped ? also if I selll links then sell teh site hos does that work ? its then not in my hands - literally
  • I just sold a 6 year old PR3 site with an autoblog plugin with $0 revenue for $360
  • [quote="nacho"]
    I just sold a 6 year old PR3 site with an autoblog plugin with $0 revenue for $360

sounds awesome - i bout a domain at pr 4 - 6 yrs -- no revenue -- out of interest where did you sell it ?

cheers
  • [quote="sound_as_a_pound"]
    [quote="nacho"]
    I just sold a 6 year old PR3 site with an autoblog plugin with $0 revenue for $360

sounds awesome - i bout a domain at pr 4 - 6 yrs -- no revenue -- out of interest where did you sell it ?

cheers

I sold this one on Flippa.com featured it once at the start of the auction and got close to 500 total views and 11 watchers. The bids came in slow at first, most of the bids happened in the last 24hrs for a total of 25 bids. That got the listing into the top of the "Most Active" section.
  • and did you have it featured ? i plan to generate revenue then flip - not sure where though -