[Service] Get lifetime ScrapeBox consulting and 1000 backlinks
  • As proven in this thread on BHW, I love giving back to the community and helping people out.
    The number of keywords I supplied are in excess of 3 million and have been downloaded more than 4000 times.
    At the same time I got a lot of questions regarding linkbuilding, SEO, keywords etc.
    I loved helping those people out so I have decided to open a service for the whole community.

Alright I'll get right to it. This is a service, not a product.
    There is no service like this out there and I do this because I like giving back to the community and not so much for the money although I have to pay the bills too.

So what is this then? This is a ScrapeBox support and backlink service.
    First off, I will create backlinks on 1000 unique domains with PR 0-5.
    Or if you would like buy the list and blast yourself, that is an option as well.

Secondly, most importantly, I will provide you unlimited support on ScrapeBox, linkbuilding, SEO, keyword research and so on...
    Anything that crosses your mind you can ask me and I will help you out.

So, to recap:

[ASK] Anything you like (no homo :p), whenever you want, I am online most of the time and I have opened a special IM account specifically for my clients (will be send to you in private)
    [GET] 1000+ backlinks PR0-5 to your URL and anchor text OR.. 1000+ unique auto approve domains list + 50,000 URLs harvested from those domains
    [GET] Heads up with future auto approve lists and other future high value lists (high PR, mil edu gov lists etc) before those hit the public
    [Lifetime] support and consultation

All this for a onetime $37,- fee. Keep in mind the support and consultation part alone should be a monthly fee way over $37.

If interested PM me for details!

Regards,
    Mark
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-12-17 02:27:54
  • Thanks for approving guys, much obliged!

Regards,
    Mark