Would I Be Able To Sell This Site?
  • Hi everybody,

I have this site just sitting around right now:

Repairs for XBox 360

I haven't added a lot of content to it but it is fully functional with AdSense and ClickBank integration. Further, the opt-in box works with both Aweber and GetResponse (and the free report will also be included).

I really have promoted this at all -- installing Google Analytics now to start tracking traffic. But, with a small increase in traffic (which I need to figure out how to do), do you think this site would sell on Flippa?

Any insight/advice would be great!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-12-21 10:18:08
  • In order to have value to someone a site needs to have traffic, income and/or both.

The domain name has a little value but without some traffic or income I don't see it going for too much right now.

It is a good niche but is also very competitive right now.

[quote="NateSimms"]
    Hi everybody,

Repairs for XBox 360

I haven't added a lot of content to it but it is fully functional with AdSense and ClickBank integration. Further, the opt-in box works with both Aweber and GetResponse (and the free report will also be included).

I really have promoted this at all -- installing Google Analytics now to start tracking traffic. But, with a small increase in traffic (which I need to figure out how to do), do you think this site would sell on Flippa?

• [quote="NateSimms"]
    Hi everybody,

Repairs for XBox 360

Hi Nate,

I would second mrstealth's reply.

For traffic, I'd say to do some SEO (build links) to the site and maybe try promoting it in some of the XBox forums.

The other option would be to figure out what you want to do to generate traffic and try to sell that as a bonus where you do the work for the winning bidder.