1-on-1 Coaching Finally Available! [VERY Limited Spots!]
  • --------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: We are SOLD OUT
    --------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

Not going to bore you with a long announcement - the deal is simple:

You've asked for coaching and we've decided to offer it - TO NO MORE THAN 15 STUDENTS!

Check this one out:

http://killerflippingsecrets.com/coaching/

Judging by the amount of emails and PMs Thomas and I have been getting, we seriously think we'll have the 15 slots filled in a matter of days (if not hours) so if you're interested then now would be a pretty good time to take action :)

Over and out.

Bryan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-11-25 13:03:34
  • Just giving you all a heads up that the coaching program will be promoted via two channels only - this forum and a quick notice within the CD.

Now, you guys have a huge advantage because only 3 people have the CDs delivered to them at the moment - however, a large batch went out on the weekend so more and more will get the CD (along with the coaching offer) starting from as soon as today so the coaching spots will literally fill up on the speed of light.

Any questions - ASK!

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Quick update: we've had a load of inquiries regarding the coaching program today and the main concern seems to be that just one question per day might not be enough. So, instead of waiting for you all to send us the same e-mail, I'm copy-pasting my answer to one of our fellow members regarding this:

---------------------
    Actually, we thought a lot about the issue (only 1 question per day), but realised that in a way it's good because while it allows us to keep the coaching affordable, it disciplines both the students and ourselves to ask thorough questions, submit thorough answers and in short - spend less time on theory and more time on getting out there and taking action :-)

Another important thing is that our main aim is to keep all students satisfied so we're not really strict on the limits - the "1 question" rule was established simply to avoid getting three pages full of questions every day -- we would need to clone ourselves several times over to be able to handle this! (too bad the cloning technology isn't very advanced yet)
    ---------------------

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Hi,

I have a question.

I am not really a newbie to IM but quite new to Blog flipping.

I bought your flippers secrets and the steps are comprehensive enough for me to know what to do next.

How can this coaching benefit me then? (since I already have your book and working on the recommended steps)

and this forum is useful too, for me to ask question.

How different between this forum and coaching?

Thanks,
    John
  • [quote="johnyeo"]
    Hi,

I have a question.

I am not really a newbie to IM but quite new to Blog flipping.

I bought your flippers secrets and the steps are comprehensive enough for me to know what to do next.

How can this coaching benefit me then? (since I already have your book and working on the recommended steps)

and this forum is useful too, for me to ask question.

How different between this forum and coaching?

Thanks,
    John

Hi John,

Good question :)

Glad you enjoyed the course so far and the friendly nature of the forum.

The coaching would be beneficial as it allows us to give YOU personal advice and answer specific questions that you may not feel comfortable on a public forum. We've structured it in such a way that whatever level of experience you may have, we can tailor our answers to your specific need and help you take your business to the next level (whether it be your first or hundredth flip).

If you feel you are confident enough to take what you have learnt and apply it, that's great and both myself and Bryan are happy to answer any questions on the forum. If on the other hand you feel you require a more personal approach would be more appropriate - the coaching is perfect for you. We've priced it to be accessible to all, yet beneficial over the period (whether it be one month, six months or however long you need). Those who have less time on their hands to read the forums may also find the more personal approach to be beneficial and you'll get the combination of our expertise at all stages.

There is no pre-requisite for the coaching, we are confident that all levels and abilities can be catered for, and whatever your experience we can help you take you business to the next level.

Thanks,
    Thomas
  • Thanks Thomas for the prompt reply.

I have just signed up.

John
  • Hey John,

You're one of the last few to get in!

I'll set you up right after I'm off from a meeting - likely about half an hour :)

Thanks!
    Bryan
  • Thanks Bryan..yes got it! =)

John
  • Is this still available?
  • [quote="flippinggenius"]
    Is this still available?

Yep! We've still got a couple of spots left but thinking about closing down very soon (might happen later today) to keep the service level high by not taking too many students.

Order at: http://FlippingNetwork.com/Coaching/ - if the "Enroll Now" link still works then it means that you're not late!

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Ok I enrolled and looking forward to it :)
  • Thanks! I should have you set up and all ready to go in a matter of minutes!

To others: With 'flippinggenius' on board, there are literally a couple of spots left and I'll eat my hat if those aren't gone by tomorrow morning!

All the best!
    Bryan
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    Thanks! I should have you set up and all ready to go in a matter of minutes!

To others: With 'flippinggenius' on board, there are literally a couple of spots left and I'll eat my hat if those aren't gone by tomorrow morning!

All the best!
    Bryan

Hey guys,

I guess I'll only have to eat half of my hat as there's exactly one spot left!

Head to http://FlippingNetwork.com/coaching/ to snatch it up!

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • So am I the only one that actually wants to see Bryan eat a hat? I'd love to get this on video ;).

Trinity
  • Stay tuned!

( * Googling for hats made of chocolate * )
  • http://www.biac.ca/images/galleryItems/ChocolateHat.jpg
  • You don't look so hot Bryan.

Trinity
  • I know. The hat would look much better on you.

Now start moderating the thread as it's drifting away from the original topic, Ms. Super Moderator :P
  • Hey guys I think I got the last spot just signed and paid.

Ready to rock and roll!!
  • Awesome :D

Congrats on grabbing the last spot. We'll be setting you up later this evening ready to start rockin' on Monday :)

Thomas
  • I too, am not new to internet marketing but site flipping is a new arena for me. I have already purchased your KFS course, which I have found to be very informative and comprehensive.

How does the one on one coaching go beyond the course? What sort of contact and additional privileges are offered with the coaching? Will there be additional contact in the form of coaching students-only webinars, one on one Skype/IM sessions, etc. that would help accelerate our progress and expertise in site flipping much faster?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Great questions! I don't mind the c-note for the book but I'm not keen on memberships and 2 bills a month is steep. I like the idea of flipping because Da Goog is sort of out of play.

Buddy

[quote="paulie888"]
    I too, am not new to internet marketing but site flipping is a new arena for me. I have already purchased your KFS course, which I have found to be very informative and comprehensive.

How does the one on one coaching go beyond the course? What sort of contact and additional privileges are offered with the coaching? Will there be additional contact in the form of coaching students-only webinars, one on one Skype/IM sessions, etc. that would help accelerate our progress and expertise in site flipping much faster?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • [align=center]1-ON-1 COACHING HAS NOW BEEN SOLD OUT![/align]

Congrats to everybody who managed to get on board in time! Unfortunately, we can't accept any more students at the moment without compromising on quality.

However, there's a slight chance that we'll be able to open up a couple of more spots at one point (most likely after the public launch in about a week) so what I ask you to do is reply to this thread in case you're interested and either myself or Thomas will be in touch once we're able to accept a few more students.

[quote="paulie888"]

Very good question!

While it's by all means possible to have an quick and successful start by using the KFS material alone, our idea when preparing the coaching package was offering a more more personal approach, basically speeding up the beginning and offering direct feedback on the progress of each 'student'.

While Skype/IM sessions aren't included in the package, we're pretty relaxed when it comes to the actual set-up of communication channels and I've already had long Skype chats with a couple of coaching students, as I feel it's necessary to take the coaching beyond just answering questions and providing some tips.

There's also quite a bit of information about the actual set-up etc. at http://FlippingNetwork.com/coaching/.

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Hi guys, i missed the spots due to paypal account limits any chance of getting in please got my paypal sorted? O r what can I do to get access to the waiting list asap?

Thank you for your time guys!

Please pm me or hblloyd@live.com ;>

Hendrik Lloyd
    South Africa
  • My roommate and I would be interested in coaching.

PM if possible, please or email him at AmarGhose@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time.
  • Here's a quick update - with Stefan now on board, Thomas and I will indeed have a little bit more time in our hands so we'll evaluate the possibility of taking a couple of more students on board.

We've already allowed hblloyd in and will make our decision regarding new ones shortly. By the way - since the demand obviously exceeds the supply, we'll take on new students on case-by-case basis, trying to get as much variety as possible (some students who are complete 'newbies', a few who have already started, a few who are experienced and simply want to discuss different advanced theories etc.) so first come first served doesn't necessarily apply to the waiting list. (just giving you guys a heads up)

Cheers,
    Bryan

P.S. @callmelucid: I'll be in touch shortly.
  • I'd be interested in the next round..

Cheers!
    Don
  • I will be interested in the next round. I'm a newbie at site flipping. Not technical at all but I'm willing to learn.

Ken Leatherman
  • As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm in when you can get to it.

Buddy
  • Just a quick update guys -

We've managed to open up a few more spots and I've PMed everybody in the waiting list (those who have replied in this thread, as well as those who've contacted us personally) to get an update on their status.

However - in case the guys in the waiting list don't respond quickly enough, we'll open up a couple of spots for the public (well, not the public really, only the members on FN). I'll update the thread accordingly during the next 24 hours - and in that time it would make perfect sense to hit the 'reply' button and add your name to the list to guarantee a priority acceptance ;)

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Great support anyone shloud jump on this ive allready had GREAT ADVICE!
  • New Update (1st June 2010):

We've been in touch with everybody who were in the waiting list but since only one of them was quick enough:

We now have FOUR more spots available - and only the quickest 4 will get in, regardless if you're in the waiting list or not!

Check out http://FlippingNetwork.com/coaching/ for more information on the package and click the ENROLL NOW link on the BOTTOM of this page (yeah, the page says "sold out" but the link on the bottom will stay active until the four spots are taken) and you're in!

Over and out.
    Bryan

P.S. Check out this thread (click) and this thread (click) to see what our existing students think of the coaching program ;)
  • And one got already snatched up in less than an hour. Three left!
  • Hi Thomas,

I guess I'm too late..boo

Please put me down fior next time

cheers

Dickson
  • Hey Dicson,

Nope, you're not too late :)

Out of the four spots that we opened earlier today one has been taken by now. You gotta be quick though as our American members will wake up soon and I'm more than sure they'll snatch the available spots up in no time.

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • One more spot taken, two remaining! (http://FlippingNetwork.com/Coaching > bottom of the page > "ENROLL NOW" link if you want to get in :))

To those who've placed their orders - I'll set you up and send you an email with further information a bit later today so stay tuned!
  • Just ordered and looking forward to starting! :)
  • Everybody who have placed their orders are now fully set up. Congrats!

We still have ONE coaching spot left! It won't stay available for long ;)
  • is it still left? it says sold out but the payment button is still active :)
  • [quote="capo"]
    is it still left? it says sold out but the payment button is still active :)

Hey Capo,

One spot still left - hence payment button is still active! We're ready to rock n roll when you are!

Thomas
  • [quote="Thomas"]
    [quote="capo"]
    is it still left? it says sold out but the payment button is still active :)

Hey Capo,

One spot still left - hence payment button is still active! We're ready to rock n roll when you are!

Thomas

Alright, just paid for the first month!
    Hope to hear from you soon :)
  • Capo, welcome on board. You'll be set up in a short while :)

@Others: With Capo in, we're now completely sold out and will only open up new spots one by one as we see fit. We've reserved a couple of coaching spots of "special deals", such as people who we set up with brokerage opportunities, perhaps some 'team coaching' etc. but that's about it.

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • i'm interested, please put me in the waiting list.
  • I Would like to be on the waiting list. But i need to flip a site first to pay for it.
    Id like to hear some feedback from people who have bought it.
  • @radiantix: Glad to see you interested. We should be able to accept a few more students soon so we'll be in touch ;)

@aspire7: Makes perfect sense! As for feedback - check out this thread: http://flippingnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=323
  • IMPORTANT UPDATE (17th June):

We will accept 10 new students to the Coaching Program, but ONLY those who qualify.

In order you qualify, you need to:
    [list]
    [*] Have a copy of Killer Flipping Secrets[/*:m]
    [*] Have read (and understood) Killer Flipping Secrets[/*:m]
    [*] Be willing to share your success story with other forum members (after your first few successful flips)[/*:m]
    [*] Be willing to work hard! We want ALL our students to be successful but this is something we cannot guarantee if you’re not entirely serious about it yourself.[/*:m][/list:u]

These 10 seats WILL NOT last long (scroll up to see how quickly coaching spots have gone before!) so it makes good sense to enrol now ;)

Click here to sign up! (The “ENROLL NOW” link is in the middle of the page).

Talk soon!
    Bryan
  • Great....
    Grab one seat. Hope to learn a lot juicy suff from you guys.....
  • [quote="rmao8866"]
    Great....
    Grab one seat. Hope to learn a lot juicy suff from you guys.....

Welcome on board! Expect everything to be set up in a short while :)
  • For those guys who are still on fence, my suggestion is to take it while you can.
    Bryan and Thomas are lighting fast. Literately like 5 mins after I signed up, I got a private message from them and got me worked. They did not take any downtime.

Gonna disappear for a while since I’ve got work to do, :)
  • Do you think I can backup the $197 spent within the first month?
  • When I finally get paid from my two recent sales, I'll have made the money up. But it's all up to you. I had sites that made that I could sell.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions