• Hey guys, here's a PM I sent to people that have ads posted that I could sell for more. I only do this if I can't buy the site myself.

Dear [Seller],

I'm [You] and I'm a professional site broker. I find sites that people list for a low price and I sell the site for a much higher price for this person.
    I recently came across your post and I was wondering if you wanted to make much more profit from selling your site than you will now.
    If this is the case please PM me back and we can discuss your site.

Thanks in advance,
    [You]
    [Some company name (I have a company so that's what I use (Don't use known companies like google))]

That's it, I've gotten a reply 100% of the times now.

Greets,
    JD
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-18 21:46:39
  • Good to see it's been working well for you mate, thanks for sharing what's been working for you.

Looking forward to watching your Vlog when it finally uploads :D
  • Yeah, that's gonna still take... 3 hours, I hope to still be awake when it's done but I don't think I will be.
  • [quote="MeaCulpa"]
    Hey guys, here's a PM I sent to people that have ads posted that I could sell for more. I only do this if I can't buy the site myself.

Dear [Seller],

I'm [You] and I'm a professional site broker. I find sites that people list for a low price and I sell the site for a much higher price for this person.
    I recently came across your post and I was wondering if you wanted to make much more profit from selling your site than you will now.
    If this is the case please PM me back and we can discuss your site.

Thanks in advance,
    [You]
    [Some company name (I have a company so that's what I use (Don't use known companies like google))]

That's it, I've gotten a reply 100% of the times now.

Greets,
    JD

Yeah I got your pm would you mind removing the sig you have from my auction listing on dp