Is turn-key site flipping dead?
  • Hi all!

I originally purchased KFS with the idea stuck in my head that I would be creating sites from scratch and flipping them for $150 to $300, but after reading the course, it seems that this business model is either dying or dead.

Is there still any profit potential for creating sites that rank well for niche product keywords, monitizing them with adsense and affiliate links and selling them on Flippa?

If not.... then where am I to go from here? :huh: I think the course had a lot of really excellent material, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I need a getting started strategy for doing quick flips.

Any suggestions from you experienced flippers?

Thanks!!
    Brenda
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-22 18:06:03
  • Hey there Bjallen,

If you're stuck with what you're supposed to do even after fully reading the eBook maybe the private coaching is something for you.
    Here's the link for the coaching:
    http://killerflippingsecrets.com/coaching/

Greets,
    JD
  • You can flip turnkey sites for 100 - 100, upsell. I'm not sure if you got module 7, but that part of the course basically shows you how to. . .

Fruit
  • [quote="Fruit"]
    You can flip turnkey sites for 100 - 100, upsell. I'm not sure if you got module 7, but that part of the course basically shows you how to. . .

Fruit

Do you mean Chapter 7 or Module 7, Fruit?

If you mean module 7 then that will be in the post :)
  • Thomas knows what I'm talking about.

Fruit
  • [quote="Fruit"]
    Thomas knows what I'm talking about.

Fruit

:D

We cover PLR flipping in chapter 7 and module 7 looks at upselling to increase profitability on low value flips (in the post Brenda).

To answer your question: turnkey flipping certainly isn't dead, it just requires a little more imagination and organisation to be profitable in the long run.
  • Not to mention the ability to sale on potential. If you can't create a "rich" image for the buyer, they won't be interested.

Fruit
  • Thanks guys,

I have only read what is in the PDF so far. I have not had a chance to read the online chapters yet - but I will

Brenda
  • Turnkey sites still sell at the moment, but they are definitely more of a low-value proposition. I think the marketplace (flippa in general) has wised up to the fact that you can have the prettiest website in the world, but if you don't have traffic, SEO and/or existing revenue, it's just a pretty site that won't generate you anything without additional work/traffic added to it. It was definitely a different scenario several years ago, and even though you can still flip PLR sites (especially the ones with a product attached), they don't go for anywhere near what they did just a short 2-3 years ago.