Looking Forward To Share & Learn
  • Hi,

I'm Audrey and has been building sites as a hobby about 3 to 4 years ago. I started off blogging as a stay at home mom after I stopped work to have a baby.

Now, holding about 10 websites, I feel that these sites are beginning to be like an investment/portfolio that I need to manage. I have looked at selling and have sold 2 sites so far but I discovered that I have much to learn when it comes to buying and building sites for sale.

So, I look forward to sharing my experiences with other members and learning from everyone in the process.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-05 03:57:16
  • Audrey,

Thanks so much for sharing your story. We're glad to have you on board!

Chris
  • Thanks Audrey. Looking forward to meeting you on the calls.

Would love to see what sites you have as part of your portfolio. Add them here if you want.

Thanks
  • [quote="DavidGass"]
    Thanks Audrey. Looking forward to meeting you on the calls.

Would love to see what sites you have as part of your portfolio. Add them here if you want.

Thanks

Thanks David.

I would love to hear some feedback on my sites that I might be selling.

For example, I have a personal blog, MomDadChat that I started in Dec 2007. I started it to do paid post and for 2010, I made around $700 to $800 for those paid posts. Adsense earnings is probably just around $5 a month. There is also a forum attached to the blog which has around 150 members. I don't know if personal blogs with paid posts earnings can sell and how to value such blogs.

Next, I have a site on outdoor playhouse that I put up for sale on Flippa last month. I didn't manage to sell it and I'm wondering when to relist it now.

So, I'm pretty green when it comes to valuing and selling my sites. I have much to learn, I guess.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.