• Hi :)
    I'm making web sites abut 7 years, so I have experience to build web sites from little to big sites.
    Recently I tried to sell the sites and it was fun for me! Then I read about this course and decided to buy it. Now This course have allot of great information, so now I'm a little overloaded of information and want to try to flip sites!

I want to say a big thanks to the authors of the course. In my opinion this is the best moneymaking!

P.S. Can I download CD part of course? I live in Ukraine, I do not know how many months should I wait until I receive the CD...

P.P.S. I'm very sorry for my English!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-05 14:37:30
  • [quote="charlyod"]
    Hi :)
    I'm making web sites abut 7 years, so I have experience to build web sites from little to big sites.
    Recently I tried to sell the sites and it was fun for me! Then I read about this course and decided to buy it. Now This course have allot of great information, so now I'm a little overloaded of information and want to try to flip sites!

I want to say a big thanks to the authors of the course. In my opinion this is the best moneymaking!

P.S. Can I download CD part of course? I live in Ukraine, I do not know how many months should I wait until I receive the CD...

P.P.S. I'm very sorry for my English!

Welcome! Please send us an email at support@flippingnetwork.com and we can email you over the CD content. Thanks!