Brian Renner - PPC Expert & SEO Amateur Here
  • I've been in the online marketing industry for all my professional life and have had my own consulting business for 2 1/2 years but now want to optimize & monetize my own websites rather than do this for a bunch of clients.

I've got most of the groundwork & education around what needs to be done, it's just a matter of doing it now! Hoping the mastermind group can give me that extra push to jump into flipping.

Currently my biggest success is more of a passion project humor site http://BluetoothDouchebag.com

My goal with this was to succeed with it & branch off to other humor sites much like what People of Walmart did (I actually talked to one of the founders of that site, they totally succeeded by accident there but have a big network now). Humor sites don't seem to have much monetization value though so I'm looking elsewhere to branch out and have a wide variety of different sites making money.

I'll be glad to help with my PPC/SEO knowledge!

-Brian
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-06 14:12:34
  • Thanks for letting us know your interests. I believe you can monetize just about any niche site you want, however there is a difference in the amount of money you will make and the time it takes to get to the level you want. Great stuff to discuss in the group. Looking forward to it.
  • Brian,

It's funny what you're saying about clients. I recently sold my consulting business for this same reason. There is so much more opportunity and so fewer headaches with the buying and selling model. Looking forward to hearing more about your PPC/SEO knowledge.