Indepth Introduction by Stefan
  • Hey guys,

So as you have probably guessed, my name is Stefan. I'm a 17 (soon to be 18) year old SEO expert. I used to be the affiliate manager for this site but I didn't have the time for it anymore. Now I'm just a super moderator and I help people on the site with SEO.
    I got into the internet marketing business as a web developer about 3 years ago. After a while I found out I really liked the marketing business more than the development business and I started learning SEO which I have been doing for the past three years. I'm what you call a "guru" in SEO. Thing is, I'm a "guru" that doesn't sell his information. I freely give it away to people on forums, in videos, email lists and what not.

I live in the Netherlands where I will also be running my SEO business from in the near future. I'm currently soloing a couple of clients but I'll be expanding shortly.
    In this Mastermind thing I'm more as an Expert than a member. Since I generally don't have the time to help out as much as I would like to I can't join as a full member but I am able to provide you guys with some SEO help and advice so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them as quickly as possible.

That's basically it for me. I hope to see some awesome work being done in this section of the forums and I wish you all a lot of luck and success with what you're doing here. Truly awesome.

Cheers,
    Stefan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-10 13:00:49
  • Thanks Stefan. I believe you'll be a great resource for our mastermind members. Thanks for contributing!