Hi from Australia!
  • Hi Guys,
    I've enjoyed reading thro' the Intro's and look forward to sharing our varied experience.

I have not flipped a site yet. This mastermind opportunity was good timing as I have just started building Amazon sites for flipping and am in that mindset.

Not sure if building my own sites is the way to go or maybe it would be better buying and selling sites to Flip.
    Anyway look forward to our discussions.

I have been on the Net for about 2 years.
    Have about 26 Active Sites some of which are on the first page of Google.
    I enjoy developing my sites so I guess this is the type of experience I can share.

Flipping seems a great Business model and I look forward to going down that track with you all.

Look forward to meeting you in the Forum.

Terry :cool:
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-24 07:11:28
  • Terry,

Welcome aboard! Glad to see we've got members from all over the world. I hope we can all help you clarify a business model that works for your particular situation, skills and interests.

Sincerely,
    Chris
  • Hi, Terry
    was on that call with you (Melbourne) and got major value already and solid info for future w/site flipping.
    Sounds like you have extensive experience in w/site development; would be interesting to see your own sites, if you'd like to share.
    Catch you on the next MM call.
    Cheers, Jon
  • [quote="jyxxer"]
    Hi, Terry
    was on that call with you (Melbourne) and got major value already and solid info for future w/site flipping.
    Sounds like you have extensive experience in w/site development; would be interesting to see your own sites, if you'd like to share.
    Cheers, Jon

Thanks Jon,
    Don't consider that I have extensive experience but have had some success with my websites.
    I am unable to make the next call even though it's a good time as I will be on the way to work.
    Catch up some other time,
    Cheers, Terry
  • Hey, Terry
    I'll be on the call and wish I could record it for you, but maybe we can chat some time in person and catch up that way.
    Still keen to know about your w/s experience.
    Will keep in touch, Cheers, Jon

[quote="Tezza"]
    [quote="jyxxer"]
    Hi, Terry
    Cheers, Jon

Thanks Jon,
    Don't consider that I have extensive experience but have had some success with my websites.
    I am unable to make the next call even though it's a good time as I will be on the way to work.
    Catch up some other time,
    Cheers, Terry