Glad To Be Here
  • I'm Ed. I've been involved in Internet Marketing for 10 years now. I started out in email marketing, and had some sites selling to the Internet Marketing niche. Now I am a full-time affiliate, and am 100% out of the IM niche. I mostly build sites from scratch, and build them into authority sites. My sites range from travel to consumer products.

I am looking to buy sites to expand my network. Flip a site (or two) a month. And attract a few investors.

I thought the first meeting was very productive, and I am looking forward to interacting with each of you. I am always looking to partner with anyone for mutual gain.

Be Successful.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-18 12:01:21
  • I thought the first meeting was very productive, and I am looking forward to interacting with each of you. I am always looking to partner with anyone for mutual gain.

Hi Ed,
    The strength of our group will be when we can all be supportive to each other.
    From that first meeting we are all bringing different experience to the table.
    Look forward to sharing with you.

Terry :cool:
  • Hi, Ed
    pleased to read about your interest and expertise.
    I think we all got great stuff from Chris and David from that first call, so I expect we'll get more value down the track.
    I would be interested to hear more about your w/site-building abilities. I have a number of travel-related domain names which deserve building out one day, so maybe we could talk about that some time.
    Talk soon, Best, Jon

• Ed,

I'm certainly excited to hear more about what's worked well for you over the last 10 years and how it might apply to everyone in the group. Great to have someone on board with your experience.

Chris.