From NYC To Worldwide
  • Hi all -

This is David H. from New York City. I've been doing IM/SEO for just over 4 months now. I currently have a day job at a hedge fund doing IT work as a systems engineer. Up until now I've been focusing on building Adsense sites based on keyword research - I've built 35 niches sites, and started 3 super sites just recently. I'm now making about $300/month with those sites, having outsourced all the writing, but done all the promo myself. I'm now starting to outsource some of the linkbuilding, given that I feel I have a pretty good grasp of it, and feel comfortable delegating.

So I suppose I have some decent VRE to flip, but want to learn this flip game to get up to my income goal of $3K per month (net) by the end of July. I'd prefer it be by the end of June, which isn't far. I'll keep doing the supersite buildup as part of my long-term portofolio, but need to get to my income goals sooner than later so I can quit my corporate job and live anywhere in the world, Thailand being first on the map by the end of the year.

What drew me here was the fact that my favorite part of IM has been building the site and designing it, and the promo part I don't mind, and the writing I can't really stand, though I'm a decent writer. And of course the promise to make $3k in one month as that is my exact starting income goal. I just hope that what is here works, and works well given that I work hard and apply it. So far everything seems legit, but I'm a newbie and it's hard to tell. I've been working hard on the Adsense model, but am ready to shifting my main efforts in the next 2 months to something that will generate cash each month more quickly than Adsense has been doing.

So I'm off to dive into the course and absorb all I can, and I hope to have my first site or two for flipping in the next couple of weeks. I don't know if that's reasonable or not. See you on the forums, you'll be seeing a lot of me, as I like to ask lots of questions and push it wherever I can to forward my business and make some goddamn real money!

Cheers,

David H.
    InterParadigm
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-20 01:29:37
  • Welcome David :-)
    Iam pretty sure it will be much more easier for you I see you have knowledge in building sites and promote them. I wish you good luck and hope you achieve your goals! Dont be afraid to ask questions, Iam new here to, but I have seen everyone is very helpful in here.
  • David....Im from QUeens.
  • @Aalpha...thanks for the welcome. Don't you worry I'm not afraid of much these days. ;) How's your business coming with flipping, are you making progress I hope?

@danny whaddup? No shit, I'm in Astoria! Where ya at?
  • Hey David,

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you'll be well set to get started with a number of sites already in your portfolio.

Let's hope we can get you started towards that income goal asap. And feel free to ask questions... we love questions :D

Cheers,
    Thomas
  • [quote="ddhamilt"]
    @Aalpha...thanks for the welcome. Don't you worry I'm not afraid of much these days. ;) How's your business coming with flipping, are you making progress I hope?

@danny whaddup? No shit, I'm in Astoria! Where ya at?

Forrest Hills