• Alright, after 4 years online I'm nearing bankrupcy, so let's all take my thread very serious ;)

I'm actually considering selling my business, it's website and it's portfolio (still need to add 80% to my site, though). Would Flippa be a good match to do this? The business is called Soigne Graphics and can be found here: www.bysoigne.com

Makes about 20-30K Euro per year.

Now, I also have other sites I'd like to sell and would really appreciate any help with before I give it a shot. Both sites do NOT have any revenue. I used to get a lot of traffic to site A but when I changed it's content I lost all Google rankings.

Site A - www.cellulitesolutiononline.com - PR2 - unique articles, external blog with unique content that sends out traffic to site, ebook products, email list of about 50 women

Site B - www.whatattractsgirls.com - PR1 - unique articles, ebooks, email list of 350

So I would really like to maximize their value before I send them off to Flippa. If I could sell bysoigne.com on Flippa with its portfolio and site it would obviously make me the most money, right? It's just an online company, we don't have office space or any other capital.

Would love to hear your thoughts.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-01-25 15:02:23
  • I'd probably say to stay away from Flippa for a graphic design business. Look into bizbuysell.com (or a UK equivalent).

Regarding A and B. If you're looking to get something in the thousands for them, your best bet is to increase their revenue over about 3 months and try to get 12x+ monthly revenue. If you want to list them as-is, a lot of the work will be in your Flippa listing. Search this forum and you'll find loads of help there.
  • [quote="chrismyates"]
    If you're looking to get something in the thousands for them, your best bet is to increase their revenue over about 3 months and try to get 12x+ monthly revenue.

I've been trying Internet Marketing 101 for the last year now. Because of the fact I CAN'T generate revenue with them I want to sell the sites entirely ;)