How much per month to charge for Text Link for PR3, 4 and 5?
  • Hello experts

I have several questions:

I have several high Pr domains: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

1. Any idea how much per month should i charge for text link for each of them?

PR1 - $5/m
    PR2 - $8/m
    PR3 - $10/m
    PR4 - $15/m
    PR5 - $20/m

2. Where can we advertise to get highest price to sell text link? Text-link-ads.com want 50% commission !

3. Once I manage to get, say $100/month profit from text link, how much can i sell at flippa? 12 months revenue = 12x$100 = $1200?

Thanks.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-02-14 10:34:34
  • I think you'll have a hard time trying to sell the links at those prices. From what I have seen the market is kind of low. Over on Digital Point I've seen people selling PR5 links for a year for as low as $6!!! lol...you can't compete with that.

But usually a PR5 link can be sold for 10/month. Of course there are people willing to pay more, but the problem is that you have to find them and you have very small chances in doing so over at DP where there are a lot of people selling links with insanely low prices.
  • [quote="mrsparrow"]
    I think you'll have a hard time trying to sell the links at those prices. From what I have seen the market is kind of low. Over on Digital Point I've seen people selling PR5 links for a year for as low as $6!!! lol...you can't compete with that.

But usually a PR5 link can be sold for 10/month. Of course there are people willing to pay more, but the problem is that you have to find them and you have very small chances in doing so over at DP where there are a lot of people selling links with insanely low prices.

Afaik, some of them not selling the homepage PR page, but the inner page..a lot of people got cheated indirectly! ;)

Some people also selling a lot of text link to a lot of people. If 30 people have their text link on that high PR, the effect is not good compared to only 5 people.

I am thinking of only selling 4-6 spots only (not tens of spots), and to the PR page itself (not inner pages).
  • You may also consider offering "contextual links" where their link is included within a relevant article. These are more valuable than a "footer" link. Regarding your question about how much you can get from Flippa. If your only method of generating revenue is through selling links, you would probably expect between 6-10 times monthly revenue.