First Ever Flipping Network Webinar - Sign up NOW!
  • Hello everyone,

Seems to have been a small bit of confusion over the timings of the Webinar.

The Webinar is 8pm tomorrow (22nd May) on UK TIME. GMT has confused everyone (including myself :D) so going by my time here (in England) should be easier.

The time here right now is 12.19am - so you should be able to work it out from there.

We won't have a sign up link until tomorrow but if you are interested in joining in PLEASE CONFIRM IN THE THREAD BELOW. We can then send you an invite to your email as we have a link ready.

It would be great if you could all join us (don't forget to have some questions ready!)

The format is TBC but likely to be: Introduction, guest presenter, Q&A and then a wrap up from us.

Thanks,
    Thomas and Bryan

FlippingNetwork.com
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-06-08 09:02:09
  • As u probably know I'll be setting my alarm clock......

hope I can go through as much of the materials as possible today :)

Huddy
  • Cool see you there!
  • And for those who are confused about GMT and timezone

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Look at the time of London and work out what time 8pm London time will be in your area.

Ciao
  • I'd like to join, email yarjar@gmail.com
  • I'd also like to join, please.

Thanks.

Jay
  • Hey guys,

The registration is now open at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/968828848 and I have emailed the link to all forum members.

It would still be great if you'd announce your attendance within the thread but just going to the above address and writing your name down will be completely fine as well.

See you all tonight!
    Bryan

P.S. The duration of the webinar will be approximately one hour.
  • Hey everybody!

Thanks to all of you who participated!

We didn't have many people joining us this time around but given that the registration opened so late, as well as the fact that it was Saturday evening, this was expected :) We'll be running another webinar in a couple of weeks time and make sure it will be announced at least a week in advance.

Meanwhile, I have uploaded the recording of yesterday's webinar - you can find it at http://flippingnetwork.com/KFS_Q_A_Webi ... _05_22.wmv. As I mentioned, it was a rather quick one and I'm sure that with more people joining us for the next one we'll have a lot more questions and answers.

All the best,
    Bryan
  • [quote="bryanon"]
    Hey everybody!

Thanks to all of you who participated!

We didn't have many people joining us this time around but given that the registration opened so late, as well as the fact that it was Saturday evening, this was expected :) We'll be running another webinar in a couple of weeks time and make sure it will be announced at least a week in advance.

Meanwhile, I have uploaded the recording of yesterday's webinar - you can find it at http://flippingnetwork.com/KFS_Q_A_Webi ... _05_22.wmv . As I mentioned, it was a rather quick one and I'm sure that with more people joining us for the next one we'll have a lot more questions and answers.

All the best,
    Bryan

Is it just me? I can not play the file on any player.
  • Sorry guys, added an unnecessary "." to the end of the link. Should be working now :)
  • To confirm, looks like it was just the stray . as I just loaded it fine in Windows Media Player.
  • Hi Jecco,

Think it might be just you. I just watched it fine on Windows Media Player :-)

Alison
  • The link worked for me as well. I use VLC Media Player.
  • Hey guys, thanks for fixing the video so fast. Works great now.

Jecco
  • Hi folks,
    Interesting webinar, couldn't attend myself but I really enjoy to watch such things a late night or whenever I have got some spare time!
    The sound volume bumped up & down a bit but who cares? :)

Thanks,
    Patrik (not the Webinar Patrik :) )
  • [quote="reports"]
    Hi folks,
    Interesting webinar, couldn't attend myself but I really enjoy to watch such things a late night or whenever I have got some spare time!
    The sound volume bumped up & down a bit but who cares? :)

Thanks,
    Patrik (not the Webinar Patrik :) )

Thanks Patrik!

Yeah, the sound was a bit of an issue. It was quite alright during the actual webinar but the fact that I recorded it with my own computer made my voice appear unbearably loud.

We'll try and come up with a better recording solution (or find a program that can smoothen the volumes) next time around.

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Hi Thomas,

when will be the next webinar?
    what would be the topic/s?

thanks

ed
  • How about: Assessing a DP auction?

[quote="vwarf"]
    Hi Thomas,

when will be the next webinar?
    what would be the topic/s?

thanks

ed
  • 1) Most likely next weekend
    2) Undecided, open to suggestions

Thomas
  • Good first webinar. Waiting for the next one, and I hope it will be longer.
  • Thanks Lao! Next one will be scheduled soon enough and will most definitely be longer. The length of a Q&A webinar is defined largely by the number of participants, and our member base has more than quadrupled since the first one.