Brokerage opportunity - READ NOW
  • Hey guys,

As announced in the webinar, I've got a nice opportunity for those who are keen to get started with their flipping business but lack the time to start with their own first project from the scratch and the money to buy an existing site.

Simply put, I have prepared a few brokerage deals for you guys.

This means that I'll hook you up with an owner of a website (or a few), you guys will sell their site and in return, they will pay you a percentage.

There's a catch, though: In order to participate in the deal, you need to start a forum thread and update us all on your progress, telling us exactly what you've done, what you're planning to do next and asking us for our advice.

NB! At the moment, we have only TWO spots available for this so hurry up and let us know of your interest by replying in this thread!

And be sure to include a quick introduction (flipping experience is not necessary though, as we'll all be helping you throughout the process) as the OWNERS of these sites will personally pick the one they like best!

And to make things "worse" - you have exactly 24 hours to let us know that you're interested. Starting NOW! :)

Good luck!
    Bryan
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-24 16:10:11
  • Hi Bryan,

Thanks so much for the great webinar and for offering us this brokerage opportunity. I thought that the webinar was really informative and it was really great to hear Stefan talk about how he was able to sell off his underutilized/underperforming web properties for good prices almost instantly.

This leads me to believe that being successful in site flipping comes from skill and expertise in copywriting and also the sales/listing process on flippa. This is why two identical sites can go for vastly different prices on flippa - the difference is all in HOW you list and present these web properties.

I'd appreciate very much the opportunity to broker sites, as I'm a full time internet marketer that has experience in copywriting, product development, affiliate marketing, some website development and SEO. I'm new to site flipping though, but with my experience in various other areas of internet marketing (and also due to the fact that I do this full time and do not have a regular job) I think I'd be a great fit for site brokering. I am fairly active on the Warrior Forum and have listed two WSOs to date on there as well.

Thanks again for offering us this wonderful opportunity.

Regards,
    Paul
  • Hi,

I would be very interested. It sounds like a nice setup you have going. :)

For me, I have no flipping experience as of yet, and am still working through the eBook. But I can definitely help with content, basic design, and any development (i.e. Coding) that needs to be done, such as XHTML/CSS, JavaScript, and PHP/MySQL.

Thanks for providing this unique opportunity.

Best Regards!
  • Hi Bryan,

I'm interested in flipping brokerage sites. So far I've only flip turnkey sites. And, never flip site with traffic, revenue & seo.
    I have an experienced in flipping 17 sites, all of them are turnkey sites. :p
    So I will really appreciate if I get a chance to flip as a broker of a site.
    Thanks for making this opportunity for us.

Regards,
    Duatiga
  • That was quick. Good luck to you all. Looking forward to pointing out all your mistakes and failures. =p

Trinity
  • [quote="Trinity"]
    That was quick. Good luck to you all. Looking forward to pointing out all your mistakes and failures. =p

Trinity

Thanks Trinity.

For us to learn faster, pls point out more mistakes. =)

Btw. I love this forum..small community and very focused on blog flipping...

Great work! Thanks Fruit, Bryan and Thomas for the good work done!

John
  • Hi Bryan,

I was really sorry to have missed the webinar last night and am anxious to view the recording.

This sounds like a brilliant opportunity for those of us without a large (or any!) bank balance to get started in what appears to be a fascinating and potentially lucrative business.

How about a pitch from someone with no flipping experience, no seo expertise, and no technical prowess - just a burning desire to succeed and learn a skill which will assure her future?

I CAN, however, write well, build a basic blog and integrate it with Twitter, Adsense, Amazon etc.. I know how to find out the things I don't know and, thanks to this forum, where to go for help and advice.

So, if any of your owners feel like taking a chance on me I can guarantee to give it my absolute best shot.

Thanks for creating this opportunity for us all.

Alison
  • [quote="johnyeo"]
    [quote="Trinity"]
    That was quick. Good luck to you all. Looking forward to pointing out all your mistakes and failures. =p

Trinity

Thanks Trinity.

For us to learn faster, pls point out more mistakes. =)

Btw. I love this forum..small community and very focused on blog flipping...

Great work! Thanks Fruit, Bryan and Thomas for the good work done!

John

Yes agree that this forum helps a lot in flipping business. Although it is
    just a small committee, but the guide & helps are more than enough
    for us to be better in website flipping world. :D
  • Just like to add to Bryan's OP: if this is successful and we have enough demand from members, we will have plenty more brokering opportunities we can offer to you guys. It's a great way to get started and build up some capital.
  • [quote="Thomas"]
    Just like to add to Bryan's OP: if this is successful and we have enough demand from members, we will have plenty more brokering opportunities we can offer to you guys. It's a great way to get started and build up some capital.

Thanks so much for offering us this brokerage opportunity, Thomas and Bryan. I really feel like this would be one of the best avenues for your students to really learn the flipping business, inside and out. Opportunities like these are precious and hard to come by, and I know that it is only through your reputation and contacts in this business that you are able to offer this to us!
  • Thank you for everyone that has contributed to this thread in the last 24 hours. It has been a bit of a hard decision, but I have decided to go with Paulie on this one.
    If I have anything else come up I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

Once again, thank you for putting your names forward. Hopefully I will be back here in a couple of weeks with a little more work to offer.

Owain
  • Thanks Owain!

I'll set you guys up with a private section where you can discuss the specifics of the deal. Soon you'll all be able to follow Paulie's progress through a public thread.

To everybody else: I've got one more similar deal for you so you've still got a bit of time to let us know that you're interested! :)

Cheers,
    Bryan
  • Will the brokering opportunity be available periodically in the future?

The reason I ask is because I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate but may not have the time to commit over the coming 2 weeks.
  • Just got back onto the forum yes also interested in the brokering it sounds great!!!

Please let us know ;>

Hendrik Lloyd.
  • [quote="Captain Turnip"]
    Will the brokering opportunity be available periodically in the future?

The reason I ask is because I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate but may not have the time to commit over the coming 2 weeks.

We'll see about this, based on the outcome of the current project(s).

Both Thomas and I do get these offers periodically so it's very likely that we'll take one every now and then to give you guys a chance :)
  • Wow! What a great opportunity!

I would definitely be interested!

A little about me:

I've been an active affiliate marketer for YEARS, and have done everything as far as building my own sites, creating my own graphics, doing all SEO, copy etc.

Lately I have been focusing on the offline market (isn't everyone?:)) and am looking to get more hands on, or self sufficient via flipping, I enjoy the technical aspects of all this and am sooo glad I got your guide!

Look forward to learning and contributing here!

Thanks!
    Don