Hi from flipping newbie
  • Hi all

I just joined the Mastermind group, and am looking forward to a great (and profitable) learning experience here.

I am from Illinois. Until December of last year, I have been doing Internet marketing part time for a few years. Now I am working full-time at it, or trying to anyway. Though I have tried several methods of making money, the only way I have made money to date is with AdSense (I make $100-150 a month).

Though I have tried selling websites on Flippa, I haven't sold one. I've listed 5; all were turnkey sites and the best bid I got was $62.

I find though that I think I would enjoy flipping websites as my main source of income. I think it would be fun to create websites from scratch and sell them. I enjoy doing the research on niches and domains to buy, and creating the blog itself. My problem is with selling it afterwards.

I also think I would enjoy buying sites, fixing them up, and reselling them. I have not tried that yet, as I am a little nervous about spending money and being stuck with a site I can't sell.

Anyway I hope this group will help me. I am eager to learn, but more eager to start right away and sell something, anything, and make some profit soon.

Thanks very much.

Rich
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-03-28 11:03:52
  • Rich,

Great to have you on board and I hope to chat during our next meeting. Perhaps we can help you with getting a more consistent selling strategy going with your turnkey sites. Feel free to start a post in the Mastermind discussions. I'd be interested to look at some of your auctions that didn't sell so I can provide some feedback.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Thanks Chris I will do that!
  • Looking forward to your contribution to the group. Let us know how we can assist you in your goals as we move forward.
  • [quote="DavidGass"]
    Looking forward to your contribution to the group. Let us know how we can assist you in your goals as we move forward.

Thanks David I sure will.