• I have a site that I take orders through PayPal. What's the best method of transferring the PayPal functionality to the buyer? Can I modify the button code? Or do I have to get the buyer to create the buttons and supply me the code. I was also thinking maybe the buyer can give me their login information and I can create the code and implement it on the site. However, that maybe a little intrusive to ask for their paypal username & password.

Thanks for you input.

Pat
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-03-24 17:08:26
  • Hi Pat,

Normally you'd leave it up to the buyer to handle switching out any of the ordering functionality. If they want you to do it for them, I'd say to ask them for limited access to their Paypal account. They can create users in their paypal with limited access.

Are you just planning ahead for a potential sale or do you already have a buyer who wants you to do that for them?
  • [quote="chrismyates"]
    Hi Pat,

Normally you'd leave it up to the buyer to handle switching out any of the ordering functionality. If they want you to do it for them, I'd say to ask them for limited access to their Paypal account. They can create users in their paypal with limited access.

Are you just planning ahead for a potential sale or do you already have a buyer who wants you to do that for them?

Cool, I didnt know you could create user accounts in paypal.

Thx
  • No problem. Let us know how it turns out.