Hello from Chicago! Burrrr...
  • Hello fellow Masterminds!

I am writing this message from the Windy City. Not so windy today, but man it's cold! I've been a site developer for 15 years and made the change to build sites for myself when I realized I was wasting time on waiting for the customers to get me the information needed to complete their websites. (I'm sure you can all relate.) I am very knowledgeable in IM and SEO, and will gladly help anyone in need of advice. I don't claim to know everything, but I do know I can figure out a solution.

I'm looking forward to some great insight on my 'mother of all flips'.
    I have a large project I am working on that will require mastermind guidance that's for sure.

I am really looking forward to meeting great people with the same interests. :)

Thanks for reading and I look forward to new ventures together.
    Joe
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-03-24 15:29:46
  • Joe,

Great to have you as part of the group and am excited about some of the knowledge you can share. I can totally relate on the web developer challenges with clients as I previously had a company that provided those services. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your large project. Perhaps you can start a new thread in the Mastermind discussions to tell us more about how we can help.

Chris
  • Great Chris,

I will do that. :)