• I'm looking for a partner for flipping sites. You don't necessarily have to have experience, but a skill would be nice (article writing, designing, seo). I don't really have a idea in mind. I'd just like to start working on something.

Thanks,
    Trinity
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-27 14:14:12
  • I have a FTJ but am a pretty good writer, T. Not certain how I might be of help but in that you are a mod, I assume you're much further along in this flipping business than I am.
    I need to re-read the ebook, this time with a note pad so as to really digest the information and set up a plan.

Buddy

[quote="Trinity"]
    I'm looking for a partner for flipping sites. You don't necessarily have to have experience, but a skill would be nice (article writing, designing, seo). I don't really have a idea in mind. I'd just like to start working on something.

Thanks,
    Trinity
  • FTJ?

Trinity
  • Ha! Full time job.:D

[quote="Trinity"]
    FTJ?

Trinity
  • I'm down with partnering too, Trin. Let's chat about it.
  • [quote="Trinity"]
    I'm looking for a partner for flipping sites. You don't necessarily have to have experience, but a skill would be nice (article writing, designing, seo). I don't really have a idea in mind. I'd just like to start working on something.

Thanks,
    Trinity

Hi Trinity,

I'd love to have the opportunity to work with you, I'm working on my first site brokerage deal here and it's turning out to be incredibly interesting and rewarding. I have IM experience in a variety of areas including CPA marketing and some product creation, and consider myself to be a fairly good writer.

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Hi Trinity,

that sounds interesting.

I too have a fulltime job and three kids. But my goal is to go fulltime with IM. I just don't know, when I will arrive there yet.

I remember Kate Anderson having said, that she recommends partnering with someone to stay focused and motivated. I tend to agree.

My skills.... mhmm, a bit from everything. The last months I learned much theory about several Internet Marketing fields and many ideas are spinning around in my head. Now I have to take everything into practice.

If you want, contact me over skype (text message, as my webcam is broken). My skype name is isaboblau.

Thanks,
    Isabelle
  • Found my partner.

Thread closed.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions