Help me sell links. -_-
  • Hi,

I have a website for sell. PR3, health niche website.
    Ranks with 5 keyword in Google 1st Page. And another 45 other keywords on Google,
    page 2-10. Currently 1000+ unique visitor per month.
    I want to sell few links. So I can make $150 or more before the 30th May,
    so I can flip the site in the 1st week of June.
    But the problem is, I am not eligible yet to to open a new thread ni DP.

Anyone who can open a thread in DP & help me in negotiating on selling
    the links will get 50% profit of the link that was sold. You can try to sell
    the links other than DP too.
    Planning to sell 3-5 footer links, 5-10 blogrolls since sidebar is kinda empty
    and also few banners (125x125).
    Anything that will help me to make profit of $150 or more.

And, I'm open to any suggestions too.

Thanks guys!:)

Regards,
    Akmal
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2010-05-31 18:10:32
  • Why are you "ineligible" to make a thread on dp?

Trinity
  • Hi Trinity,

It's stated there as I am not allowed to open a thread due to some reasons.
    Do I have to pay some amounts of money to open new buy and sell thread? Like WSO in warrior forum.

Akmal
  • [quote="duatiga"]
    Hi Trinity,

Do I have to pay some amounts of money to open new buy and sell thread? Like WSO in warrior forum.

Akmal

You need 25 posts on DP before you can start a thread. In other words go through 25 posts and add a comment to them to get your post count up to 25. I had to do this recently. Even when you hit 25 it takes DP a couple of hours to catch up so you won't be able to post instantly[hr]
    [quote="dotcomdesigns"]
    [quote="duatiga"]
    Hi Trinity,

Akmal

You need 25 posts on DP before you can start a thread. In other words go through 25 posts and add a comment to them to get your post count up to 25. I had to do this recently. Even when you hit 25 it takes DP a couple of hours to catch up so you won't be able to post instantly

I forgot to add that you don't have to pay DP anything. But you can upgrade to a premium member but this will still not allow you to sell until you hit 25 posts.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/payments.php

'Premium membership does NOT give you premature access to Buy/Sell/Trade forums.'
  • Don't forget your account must be minimum 14 days old :)
  • Just wait until you have enough posts and account age. In the meantime you can PM people with WTB threads.
  • Regarding my problem of finding customer to buy links in my PR3 health niche site.

I am offering for anyone who can find me customer to buy links in my site to have 100% of the
    profit from the links that he/she manage to sell.
    So if you manage to find 10 $10 links, which will be $100 of profit, you will keep the $100 as yours.
    What I need is just the customer's email & screenshot of links payment.

Links available.
    5 footer links. $5/month each.
    5-8 blogrolls. $10/month each.
    5 125x125 banner slot. $15/month each.

This will be a 3 days offer because I'm planning to sell my site on the 4th June 2010.
    Really appreciate anyone help here.

Akmal

Thanks.
  • Add me on MSN. I can probably help you sell your links on dp.

Trinity
  • I love this,Trinity.This should be our goal on this forum...helping each other to grow.I remember Rick Beneteau's peoplebuildingpeople dot com of old.Whatever happened to that vision ! Our greatest task on this Forum will be to keep "sharks" out of this network.
    Thumps Up,Trinity !
  • Well said!