Auction #2 - Another Successful Sale!
  • This was my second auction and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

I did a couple of things a bit differently from the first one, and while I won't do it for every auction, for this one I set a reserve price. After seeing what similar sites in this niche sold for, I set the reserve at $200. I was a little afraid that I wouldn't get it, but I'm happy to report that the auction was extended 5 times by 31 bids!

Another difference between this one and the first one is that I followed Chris' advice about adding bonuses. So far, with both auctions, I elected to pay for a featured spot during the last 24 hours. Some people say they've seen no difference and don't recommend spending the extra for the feature page, but in my case, I've seen a dramatic increase in views and both auctions so far have been successful sales, with each one closing at more than I expected.

The second one finally closed with a high bid of $460! Needless to say, I'm thrilled to pieces and can't wait to get site number 3 up on the block!

A big thank you to Chris and David!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-05-26 12:35:13
  • Very proud to see our coaching students with multiple successes. Great job Honey!