DP Sellers are not serious
  • It seems like a lot of dp seller are just there for fun or something. I spend a lot of time looking for sites and send emails and get no response. Yet the sellers want you but it now. I mean I see a lot of great site but with shitty sellers. Is anyone else having this problem or is just me. On top of that when you buy it now dp doesn't send me a link to pay and then there is no way for me to find the link. It goes something like this. I buy it, they say you won, then I check email for link but none is there and then there is NO WAY for me to find the link later on. Man I am having issues.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-05-31 12:13:05
  • [quote="blillard"]
    It seems like a lot of dp seller are just there for fun or something. I spend a lot of time looking for sites and send emails and get no response. Yet the sellers want you but it now. I mean I see a lot of great site but with shitty sellers. Is anyone else having this problem or is just me. On top of that when you buy it now dp doesn't send me a link to pay and then there is no way for me to find the link. It goes something like this. I buy it, they say you won, then I check email for link but none is there and then there is NO WAY for me to find the link later on. Man I am having issues.

Sorry for the issues you're having. Hopefully we can help you through it. When you say you are sending emails, do you mean you are sending PMs? First off, you need to make sure your DP account can actually send PMs.
  • I tend to use the email option if I can because you can only pm so often like thousands of seconds which is really stupid. But I hate the pm and ony use it if I have to. When I use email option response is faster.
  • [quote="blillard"]
    I tend to use the email option if I can because you can only pm so often like thousands of seconds which is really stupid. But I hate the pm and ony use it if I have to. When I use email option response is faster.

Yeah, you have to consider the possibility that your emails are going to the seller's spam folder. Plus you'll want to give people a good 2 business days to respond because not everyone is online all day. Serious sellers do a good job about responding around the end of the listing.

That said, to find diamonds, you have to dig through some dirt. :)
  • Man the dirt is really deep lol
  • [quote="blillard"]
    Man the dirt is really deep lol

Agreed. That's why I like to use flipfilter.com to search. We include it as part of the Mastermind Group.
  • Thanks Chris Will signup today and get the $9 A month price for now.