• Ok from the profits I got from the first flip I went a head and paid for another site which I feel could bring in a good return. I paid $45 for the site and the owner wanted $65 but I got him to settle for less thanks Chris.

The site is called Normalseo.comand its a wordpress blog with 31 free seo and webmaster tools. It has two adsense blocks above the fold. From my research on flippa I found that a site like this could go for like $200-300 which is great.

I don't feel Like I need to do much to the site so I'm going to go right ahead and list it on flippa.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-09-30 04:57:58
  • [quote="blillard"]
    Ok from the profits I got from the first flip I went a head and paid for another site which I feel could bring in a good return. I paid $45 for the site and the owner wanted $65 but I got him to settle for less thanks Chris.

The site is called Normalseo.comand its a wordpress blog with 31 free seo and webmaster tools. It has two adsense blocks above the fold. From my research on flippa I found that a site like this could go for like $200-300 which is great.

I don't feel Like I need to do much to the site so I'm going to go right ahead and list it on flippa.

In general I find that seo related sites sell fairly well on Flippa. I think you're right that you could probably get a quick $200. Great job taking action!
  • does your new site have any traffic or pr score?
  • No it did not.