• hows everyone
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-06-22 11:39:59
  • Doing great here. Welcome aboard. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
  • Well im eighteen and i just graduated from high school ( June 1) and i was hoping that with flipping websites and the job i have that i can raise 3500 dollars by January 15 because my uncle is going to sell me his tricked out Ford Crown Victoria.

My names Micheal but i prefer Big Mike and a bit of a nerd lol
  • [quote="lmsfilms1"]
    Well im eighteen and i just graduated from high school ( June 1) and i was hoping that with flipping websites and the job i have that i can raise 3500 dollars by January 15 because my uncle is going to sell me his tricked out Ford Crown Victoria.

My names Micheal but i prefer Big Mike and a bit of a nerd lol

Big Mike,

I think your goal is very doable. I'm excited to help you get there. Crown Victoria's are what the police drive right?
  • That's how you get you car bro, and you picked the right industry to get in to achieve that goal. Just stay true and work hard and you'll probably pass that goal, but only if you take massive action follow the threads and participate you will do just fine. To all your success
  • Yes, Crown Victoria's are the car driven by police

Update

I have just bought my first site on digital point, It's a Mp3 search engine where after finding your song, you can then download it ( www.ClickMp3.org )...there is no traffic or revenue but the Domain is grate, site Design looks professionally done, and the layout is simple...I see massive potential!
  • [quote="lmsfilms1"]
    Yes, Crown Victoria's are the car driven by police

Update

I have just bought my first site on digital point, It's a Mp3 search engine where after finding your song, you can then download it ( www.ClickMp3.org )...there is no traffic or revenue but the Domain is grate, site Design looks professionally done, and the layout is simple...I see massive potential!

Be careful of copyright issues. I might suggest linking the songs to the itunes/amazon affiliate programs instead of hosting the files yourself.
  • I honestly didn't even think about that...would minor copyright issues greatly lesson the value of a site?
  • [quote="lmsfilms1"]
    I honestly didn't even think about that...would minor copyright issues greatly lesson the value of a site?

It will certainly turn off some buyers so there isn't an easy yes or no answer to this. It all depends on if you find a buyer who is okay with that risk.