Howdy from a new member
  • Hey everyone, Artemas here. Good to meet you. :)

I'm an artist and English language university professor who has been living in Japan for many years. I still enjoy being here but the recent earthquakes and spreading radiation from the Fukushima meltdown has forced me to make plans for an exit. May 1, 2012 is my scheduled departure date.

I'll require a good chunk of change to relocate my family (Japanese wife and 2 boys) back to the States -- buying a house, car, health insurance, etc. And once I get there I don't intend to eke out a living as a teacher.

Instead, I'm determined, despite being a newbie at selling websites, to earn $1000 on August 1 by creating/buying & selling quality websites.

Then, I will double my income each consecutive month until my departure date. Thus, my intermediate-term goal is to make a $512,000 sale on May 1, 2012.

My long-term goal is to make a $1,000,000 sale by August 1, 2012.

To achieve these goals, I'll need a plan, patient mentors, knowledge, and encouragement. I hope I have come to the right place. :)

I will spend the next 3 days devouring this website and the Killer Flipping Secrets book.

I hope to meet many of you on this forum. Best wishes to all!

Cheers,
    Artemas

P.S. I currently own about 60 small websites; most are in evergreen niches, all have unique content. None of them are making much money yet, but about half of them now rank on the first or second page in the search results for their primary targeted keywords (which are in the domains).
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-06-12 01:56:59
  • Artemas,

It's great to have you on board. I love to see someone with aggressive goals such as these. I believe you'll be successful because you have a strong motivation factor (your family). Let us know how we can help in your journey.

Sincerely,
    Chris Yates
  • Thanks for the welcome, Chris! I'll be taking you up on your offer of assistance soon enough. :)