How to Find Sites on DigitalPoint
  • I looked at the DigitalPoint Marketplace to find a site to flip for the 7 day quick flip. Does anyone have any ideas on what to search for and how to filter out unnecessary sites and get to the good ones to flip?
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-06-28 11:05:45
  • [quote="smarttwinoneal"]
    I looked at the DigitalPoint Marketplace to find a site to flip for the 7 day quick flip. Does anyone have any ideas on what to search for and how to filter out unnecessary sites and get to the good ones to flip?

The first thing I always recommend to people is to start by determining what type of "asset" you'd like to look for. If you aren't sure what I mean by that, there are things such as:

1.) Quality aged domain
    2.) Sites with pagerank
    3.) Sites with Traffic
    4.) Sites making money
    5.) Sites with subscribers/members
    6.) Low Alexa

etc.

Then, once you've narrowed down what type of asset you'd like to look for, you may be able to use the search tools here http://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/

The last step is to pick say 5 or 10 sites that are close to what you are looking for and then go over to Flippa and search for sold auctions with similar stats. It will become obvious if there is an opportunity for a quick flip on a couple of the sites.

Is that helpful?
  • Good question and good answer; very helpful... Thanks!