Not So Newbie.. But Rusty's More Like It!
  • Hey guys,

I'm Heather.

Glad to be here. I'd been watching that KFS WF thread for a while before I bought the product, and then when I realized there was a mastermind group, I had to get in.

I've been "online" making money for about 3 years now... but I'm still not to the point where I want to be... not counting the offline work I do... I want a mostly passive income, and flipping = much more passive than offline adventures.

I started selling sites I guess about 2 years ago, and was a part of some pretty big programs for it, but I found that they were sorely lacking.... mostly all sizzle and no steak.

Other than 1-2 of my first sites I tried to sell, I have sold every listing... so I have about 80+% success rate.... I used to broker for people too, on a small scale.

I sold my last site over a year ago though, because there were some changes at flippa, and for a while I was upset about it, and the general condition of the market....I got caught up in some of the guru head games, and life in general.... so I focused on other things.

But, I really missed the process, and want to get back into it. I really pursue the "big" or "bigger" flips...basically perfect my scheme so I can do well at this.

I love the idea of the 7 day action plan, and loved the reviews that stated "I only paid X for this, and I made XXXX"

I've always been a little bit nervous to go the "improvement" route, though I don't know why.

Currently, I'm living in FL, but I'll be relocating to Los Angeles shortly, as I do a lot of offline stuff, and many of my clients/prospects are out that way.

Can't wait to interact with all of you!
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-07-06 09:55:09
  • Heather,

Welcome aboard and thank you so much for sharing your story. I think you will bring a great deal of value to our group and I'm excited to chat with you on our next call. Can you tell me about what your goals are with your buying/selling/flipping websites? It sounds like you'd like to do bigger flips. Can you elaborate on that a little?