Flipping Down Under
  • Hi everyone,

My name is Bill and I've been knocking around the internet since it began (windows 95 at least). I first learned to build html pages by hand in notepad and still love to fix broken code though there's not much need for that these days it does help to know how to edit html.

This lead me to build some hobby sites one of which still runs today and will be my first renovation project (I'll start a thread on it).

I'm a full time internet dude, I was fortunate to have been able to retire from the stock market in the sense that I was able to create my own income from trading but now I'm not so in love with the stock market (even though I ran a pretty successful day trading course) and so have turned my attentions 100% to wards internet income.

I'm a bit unique in this way because I can spend all day doing this. Not many people are that fortunate so I want to use this good fortune to make the most of what I have. I have large goals and so the "make $100 a day" crowd don't interest me. I'm a thousands man...and keep 'em coming!

Anyway, hopefully I'll add something of use to this forum and if anyone wants to talk or discuss flipping or websites I am available 18 hours a day on skype ("MrBazDotCom"). I would love to be able to converse with other flippers so please get in touch and let's do this together. We all have a lot to learn and a lot to earn so let's keep moving.

I hope to hear from you all soon.
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-07-26 08:06:59
  • Great to have you as a member in the forum. You are right. Not everyone can do this full time - lucky you!! :)

If you need help with anything feel free to ask away.
  • [quote="MrBaz"]
    Hi everyone,

My name is Bill and I've been knocking around the internet since it began (windows 95 at least). I first learned to build html pages by hand in notepad and still love to fix broken code though there's not much need for that these days it does help to know how to edit html.

This lead me to build some hobby sites one of which still runs today and will be my first renovation project (I'll start a thread on it).

I'm a full time internet dude, I was fortunate to have been able to retire from the stock market in the sense that I was able to create my own income from trading but now I'm not so in love with the stock market (even though I ran a pretty successful day trading course) and so have turned my attentions 100% to wards internet income.

I'm a bit unique in this way because I can spend all day doing this. Not many people are that fortunate so I want to use this good fortune to make the most of what I have. I have large goals and so the "make $100 a day" crowd don't interest me. I'm a thousands man...and keep 'em coming!

Anyway, hopefully I'll add something of use to this forum and if anyone wants to talk or discuss flipping or websites I am available 18 hours a day on skype ("MrBazDotCom"). I would love to be able to converse with other flippers so please get in touch and let's do this together. We all have a lot to learn and a lot to earn so let's keep moving.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Glad you made it in. Great to hear about your background. I look forward to the value you bring to the forum. Let's work together to get your flipping business up to the levels you'd like to see.

Chris.
  • I'm ready. Thanks for the welcome.
  • Welcome to the team man. Learn well
  • I'm trying. It's so hard when there's no one to talk to. IM (or flipping) is many things but social it is not.

I would love to get a live chat room started so we can discuss daily activities. I have skype and it's great for daily chats and I'm on here all day. A live community chat room will really liven this (or any) place up.
  • [quote="MrBaz"]
    I'm trying. It's so hard when there's no one to talk to. IM (or flipping) is many things but social it is not.

I would love to get a live chat room started so we can discuss daily activities. I have skype and it's great for daily chats and I'm on here all day. A live community chat room will really liven this (or any) place up.

I hear ya. We do live chats every two weeks with our coaching group. If you want to spearhead the effort to gather enough people together, I'm happy to facilitate adding the features here. However, I've found it's better to get your group put together via something like skype (something they already use) instead of trying keep everyone logging to a site like this for live chats.
  • Hey MrBaz,

From down under hey? How far down are we talking? I'm from Victoria.

Cheers,

-Johnson.