• Hi Everyone,

I've been a member of this forum for ages now it seems - maybe since it started up, and only occasionally check in, and have never truly utilized the wealth of information in here - my own fault. I've also bought lots of "flipping" wso's - some great, others woeful, but somehow have never gotten myself off the ground with it.

Building and flipping, or buying fixer-uppers and flipping just makes so much sense as a business model and I keep coming back to "okay, I'm going to do that this time" but don't. I decided that perhaps by joining this mastermind group, and getting myself more active and involved, would be a better solution than just whacking away at it on my own.

My current j.o.b. is one I've been trying to get away from for quite some time, and it looks like before the end of the year, I may not have a "choice" - I've got to get a "real" internet income going soon. Flipping is, I hope, the best answer for me to make a sustainable living online.

I hope also that by learning and succeeding, I can also contribute, and be an asset to the group in general.

Best to you all!

-Michael
    Post edited by Unknown User at 2011-07-27 10:13:36
  • After the encouragement to get to know each other better at the group webinar last night (I hope to participate more next time), my Skype is hackettmj - if anyone wants to add me for future chats.

Thanks!

-Michael
  • [quote="michaelh"]
    Hi Everyone,

I've been a member of this forum for ages now it seems - maybe since it started up, and only occasionally check in, and have never truly utilized the wealth of information in here - my own fault. I've also bought lots of "flipping" wso's - some great, others woeful, but somehow have never gotten myself off the ground with it.

Building and flipping, or buying fixer-uppers and flipping just makes so much sense as a business model and I keep coming back to "okay, I'm going to do that this time" but don't. I decided that perhaps by joining this mastermind group, and getting myself more active and involved, would be a better solution than just whacking away at it on my own.

My current j.o.b. is one I've been trying to get away from for quite some time, and it looks like before the end of the year, I may not have a "choice" - I've got to get a "real" internet income going soon. Flipping is, I hope, the best answer for me to make a sustainable living online.

I hope also that by learning and succeeding, I can also contribute, and be an asset to the group in general.

Best to you all!

-Michael

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the group. I'd love to hear if you've learned any techniques in other products (that work) which we don't teach.

I think your experience is similar to a lot of people in internet marketing. We buy the latest product because of the potential but never really take action on it. My advice is to get laser targeted with your focus. That means deciding specifically what your business model is, how much money you'd like to make per month and by when. Then the group can help you reach that goal.

Chris.